All reviews fire pit starbucks coffee parking lot springhill suites shopping mall convenient location business trip room was clean next morning nice hotel nice stay en route after a long day the hotel staff long drive checking in air conditioner
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The Courtyard/Hagerstown is a good option while traveling on I-81. The hotel lobby and rooms have been updated recently. Everything was comfortable & clean during our overnight stay. A good nights sleep.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay here after biking the gap. Heading to Virginia. Only 50 minutes from Gettysburg so will go there tomorrow. Hotel is clean. Shower is great. Air conditioner works great. Bistro was good for drinks. Ate at BJs in ten parking lot food was great. Good place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided last minute to take our motorcycles from NY to NC. I booked the room an hour out. I am a loyal Marriott guest. I always book on line through the app. I am an employee of NY State and have always received the Govt rate. Since my profile identifies me as such....I don't bring my work badge on trips. The young girl began br wrinkling her nose and asking me what part of govt I work. When I told her...she said she couldn't give me that rate without my work identification. I told her I have only had to show it once...which was the first time. She had the personality of a soap dish! I ended up cashing in my earned points....which she did with an attitude!!!! Maybe she doesn't understand that our 2 new Harley's cost more than she makes in a year?! Skip this location unless you really just want to be treated like your patronage doesn't matter!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hagerstown M, General Manager at Courtyard Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at our hotel. We do follow the Marriott policy in regards to receiving the Government rate, which states it is available for business travel only and you must present identification. We do appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and I do apologize if the policy was not explained correctly. Please accept my apology, as well, for the way our associate handled the situation.

Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We usually try to stay in a Fairfield Inn because they are pretty consistently good with a fair price and free breakfast and we are Gold members with Marriott, but a number of nearby hotels were fully booked so we decided to spend the night in this Courtyard. It's very nice - clean, comfortable, good location. Room was very comfortable and the a/c got it cold enough that we slept very well snuggled under the covers. There's a little bistro on site, which was nice. Everything was upscale. No free breakfast though so we just got up and went to Denny's. Very nice hotel, but for $175 per night after discount and no free breakfast, it was a definite splurge for us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We now have stayed here several times and have always been comfortable. As Marriott Gold Elite members, our upgrade to a really large suite was a big plus. Breakfast service was excellent and we left rested and well-fed.

Room tip: Let them know what you want when you book, and if you qualify, ask for an upgrade when you arrive.
Date of stay: July 2018