“Clean and friendly!”

Courtyard Hagerstown
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This seems like a new hotel. Everything looks sparkly clean. Staff is very helpful and very friendly. Beds were comfy. Breakfast from the Bistro was well worth the money and it was great to have a Starbucks coffee right in the lobby.

Only downside was the pool seemed overly chlorine-y. I didn't let my kids swim long as it stung their eyes. I don't know if we just happened to hop in after they treated it or, if that's just the way it is.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard Hagerstown overnight on the way from Boston to NC and we could not have hoped for a better experience. The hotel is in excellent condition, public areas as well as our room - which was very clean (extremely important). Staff was excellent as well. We really have nothing but praise. Although breakfast is not included we stopped not too far away at the Orange Blossom Diner and were pleasantly surprised. This Courtyard will become our overnight stop on trips to/from NC/MA. Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had stayed here a few months ago and returned for another overnight stay. I enjoyed my stay even more than my first visit. The hotel is right off I-84. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable, with a very comfy bed. The staff is helpful and friendly. There is a mall and a nice choice of restaurants nearby. They also have an outdoor fire pit with comfy chairs if you want to sit outside with a cocktail or glass of wine. Business will be taking me to Hagerstown again soon, and I'm sure this is where I'll be staying again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This property is new, and it shows! Clean, modern, and quite rooms. I stayed in a two queen room and it was gigantic, tons of space for the kids to roam around. The floors are concrete so there no foot noise from above, nor do you have to worry about your noise to your neighbors below (which is nice when traveling with kids). They only reason I didn't give this five stars is due to the front des staff. We arrived late at night, and there was no one at the desk. After waiting a while the clerk came out and almost seemed annoyed that I was there. Other than that, a great stay!

Room Tip: There are no guest rooms on the ground floor.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We found ourselves unexpectedly in need of a hotel room for one night in Hagerstown on our way to Pittsburgh. We were very happy to experience this Marriott property. It was very clean and the rooms were comfortable and spacious. The bed was great too. But more than that, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Especially Samantha in the breakfast room. She was so nice and friendly. We would go back there if ever in that area again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stay here for a Spring shopping trip. Located in the mall parking lot and beside a Spring Hill Suites by Marriott. Very quiet hotel, and super nice staff. Room was clean. Bathroom has light in shower, and otherwise well lit. Has refrigerator and coffee pot. No free breakfast at this one, but Spring Hill Suites has a free breakfast. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Choose high floor and one facing the mall parking lot, otherwise you will face the inter-state. THe...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed overnight here on a recent road trip and the room was clean, comfortable and quiet. We arrived late and the route from the tollway was a bit circuitous, but follow the signs and you will get there. The parking lot was full, and a portion of it was closed off for construction. We actually had to park in the shopping center parking lot adjacent to the property. Check in was quick and friendly, and all we did was sleep for six hours and then hit the road again. They offer breakfast for an additional charge. The room rate on a Monday night was a bit high, but seemed comparable for the area. This hotel property is relatively new.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LPS789
Hagerstown M, General Manager at Courtyard Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience while staying with us. We take great pride in providing a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and we are glad we were able to provide this. I do apologize for the inconvenience in parking. The project took one day longer than expected which created the challenge in parking. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide a review about our hotel. If your travels bring you back to Hagerstown, I hope that you will be able to enjoy our hotel again.