“Anniversary Trip”

Courtyard Hagerstown
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hubby and I stayed here for our 5 years wedding anniversary. We stayed at other Marriott properties, and in keeping with Marriott standards, this hotel was lovely. The room was clean, and comfortable. If we visit that area again I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've stayed at the Springhill Suites in Hagerstown (which is just across the parking lot, but closer to the interstate). If the price was the same & I didn't need the extra room of a suite, then this hotel would win. However, Internet was slow, slow, slow...called the front desk and they said that there was a full house and that they were in the process of upgrading (sounds like a standard response), so be forewarned. Avoid the breakfast, I ordered an egg sandwich (which was pre-made & then microwaved). Drive one exit north and go to Panera instead. Well, at least I slept well and the location was a perfect stop on the way to NYC.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here in our way to Ocean City Md. I love Marriott hotels. We are Marriott villa owners so we are kinda picky! This was a spacious room; clean; comfortable; and very quiet.we would recommend this Hotel strongly. Only wish the breakfast selection was better. The little Starbucks/ market is expensive!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel had great service and the price was very fair. The rooms are not big but were adequate. The only down side was that the pool was a little cold for my liking but I like warm pools. The staff was friendly and prompt and the hotel had a nice feel. I will always use this hotel when I am in hagerstown.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Picture 6 weary travelers on their annual jaunt from the midwest to the eastern shore! I always lean toward Marriott when making reservations because the beds are so comfortable! Reserved two rooms and we were amazed with the cleanliness and warm welcome we received at this hotel. You could definitely, as they say, "eat off the floor". We were delighted with the food at the "Bistro" restaurant, we ate there that evening and again in the AM. This Courtyard is the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed in, the lobby is large, there is a fire pit if you feel so inclined to sit outside and relax and I am sure the pool is great but we did not have time to check it out. We will definitely stay here again on our annual trip!! I am saving specifics to compose a thank you letter to their general manager---that's how lovely our stay was!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at this Courtyard for a business trip and was so happy with my stay. The hotel is only a few years old, so everything is nicely designed and very clean. I loved the in-room setup for business. The rolling table below the desk was perfect for the work I had to do, and the desk setup made work easy and comfortable. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The only thing I could have asked for was faster Internet speed, but I was accessing my work VPN which requires more speed; the speed was perfectly fine for surfing the web.

I didn't eat in the cafe, but it appeared to be ideal for business travellers. I was traveling alone, but thought the public space near the lobby would be perfect for collaborating with coworkers.

This is going to be my go-to accommodations for all future stays in Hagerstown.

• Stayed: August 2013