“Terrific Hotel!!!! Best of the Courtyard series.”

Courtyard Hagerstown
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Terrific Hotel!!!! Best of the Courtyard series.”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Another great Courtyard. Brand new (<1 year). Clean, tidy, and complete. Staff was very friendly, coffee and food good. Large lounge. Great business Center. Rooms were clean.

First thing that hit us was that the elevators smelled nice. What a terrific touch. They had a fire pit outside and we could socialize outside. The fitness center was completely stocked and the pool/jacuzzi was beautiful.

Rooms were very quiet. I was right beside the elevator but did not hear it all night.

I recommend this hotel 100%.

Room Tip: Never seems to be enough towels in rooms. Ask for extra towels/shampoo/soap when you check in to sav...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Red Bank, New Jersey
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I stayed here overnight at the start of a 10-day road trip, and I can say it was the best hotel I stayed in over the entire trip. Courtyards are in the middle of a major renovation, and I have seen several done in this design. But this place was the best. Beautiful lobby, touch screen information monitor, excellent breakfast available (seriously, you must eat here). Then the room - wow, it was really nice. This place did the full renovation, and the rooms look brand new, with soothing earth tones, interesting furniture, and great new bathroom. Of the Courtyards I have tried recently have less than a complete renovation, but this one jumped in fully, and it shows. As always, you get what you pay for. This place is not the most economical, but I think they make it worth the price.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Location is very accessible with restaurants nearby (Olive Garden and Shoneys in same shopping center. Mall adjacent with a great Macys.
Room was very clean and in excellent condition. Associates were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely choose this Courtyard when we visit again.

Room Tip: 6th floor is where we were located facing the mall. This hotel is more of a "city view" l...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Lovely place with well appointed rooms and nice lobby. We had a room on the top floor that was steaming hot and the air conditioning could not cool it off. We could not sleep due to the heat. Manager came to room and said there was nothing that could be done. We were not alone with our problem as others were complaining. While they were nice about it, no attempt was made to make amends, and I even hace status with Marriott. Not sure I would stay here again. No sleep for more than $100 not my thing.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank ct3408
Saddle River, New Jersey
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Booked this hotel from our cell phone (as we travelled down I-81) for an overnight stop. It was very late when we arrived, and when we pulled up the front desk manager came out with a luggage trolley and greeted us by name.
The hotel is spotless, well designed, inviting. Do not hesitate if your travels take you to this area. Bravo to Marriott for this one!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank That'sMyOpinion
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I was on my way from CT to NC and needed a halfway point. I randomly picked this town. This was the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed at and I only stay at places in the Marriott family. It was clean, beautiful, and the staff was exceptionally nice.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank csquared5
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We randomly chose this hotel on our way btw VA and MI - found it on my iphone. Very new, rooms, lobby and hallways were very modern, spacious and super clean, warm color scheme and cool decor - almost felt like a boutique hotel. We got the last room late on a Saturday night, all staff were accommodating and professional. Free wifi was great, as were the cable channels. As a side note, the previous low rating is ridiculous - if you throw out the contents of your ashtrays from your car in the room, it's basically polluting/stinking up the room as if you smoked there (which I bet you did)- get real!! We paid $119 + taxes, which was a good deal for the quality. Only negatives: The pool and exercise room were tiny, the "bistro" was expensive and not worth it for breakfast. It would be a good idea for corporate to still include at least a continental breakfast with the price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family