“Consistently Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #6 of 251 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

What I like about the Olive Garden is that the food and service are predictably good. So is the full parking lot. I peek in the bar area before putting my name in because that seating is first come first serve and one can save a lot of time by grabbing a table here. Plus, we find it is quieter than the dining room. Our server Michele was very cordial and on top of things. The salad, bread and dinners were all of good quality. Dinner for 4 with a generous tip ran us $80 (no alcohol) but also sent us home with lunch for the next day as the portion sizes are also generous. We would go here more often if it wasn't inconvenient for us to drive.

• Visited May 2014

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“It is what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I came in and ate at the bar after calling twice and staying on hold for a lot of minutes for a take our order. The bartender was very nice and friendly. I ordered a chicken dish that came with a salad. both were fine. I had a glass and a half of wine (i thought that was a good way to up sale wine) I enjoyed the wine and headed out.

• Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I was staying overnight at the nearby Courtyard Marriott and walked over and sat at the bar for dinner. This is a typical Olive Garden, with very good food at reasonable prices. The unlimited salad and breadsticks were great as usual. I followed it with the chicken marsala with whole wheat linguine. The chicken was excellent, and so tender it could be easily cut with just a fork. Pasta was also very good. The bartender, Dixie, was very busy, but she provided friendly, excellent service.

Visited March 2014
Capon Springs, West Virginia
“Genuinely Friendly and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner. Everyone was so friendly and nice, and in a genuine way (not routine or phony like at some restaurants). Erica, our server, was terrific! Our meal was the expected high quality of Olive Garden, and beyond. We mentioned to Jason, the manager, that we were there for our anniversary and he kindly told Erica that we could choose any desserts that we wanted as an anniversary gift! The desserts were delicious! This kind gesture helped make our special day even more so. It is clear that this Olive Garden is a happy place where the workers are treated well and encouraged to be positive and friendly. Jason was very involved, going around the dining room and visiting with guests, making everyone feel at home and appreciated. This was the best dining experience we've had in a long time, and it made our anniversary dinner really nice. Bravo!

• Visited March 2014
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I took my Wife to Olive Garden to celebrate her 60th Birthday. There was a 20 to 30 minuet wait which we were fine with because it was fill with people waiting to get in to eat. My wife checked in and as given a device to let us know it was time to be seated. This is when that problem began, a family of three, a couple and a mother and he daughter whom came in after us were taken to be seated before us. As my wife questioned why this was happening, the woman with her daughter offered to wait and let us go at the time because she realized that we were there before she was.

After we seated I asked the server if I could speak to a manager while she replied she would let her know. When the manager came to the table, I explained why we wanted to speak to her. She did apologized for what happened and would take care of it and also took off one appetizer. She later came back with a card that gave a free meal for us to use later.

• Visited February 2014