“Better than most Olive Garden restaurants”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 285 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten in several Olive Gardens and they aren't all equally good - this one is a cut above the others. Even when they're crowded, the seating is fast, as is the service. The food is consistently good. My only complaint about the restaurant is that it is noisy - not surprising given its size. You can't go wrong with their soup and salad and breadsticks - and if you can't eat all the breadsticks, they give you a cool foil-lined bag to take the extras home in that you can pop right into a hot oven for 5 minutes and they taste like they just came from the kitchen!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Though there are signs of decline in the economy of the area of Valley Mall in Hagerstown MD, there is a bustling/thriving business at this Olive Garden. We have never been here at a time when it was not (at the least)....busy. At the latest visit - 4 in the afternoon, the restaurant was filled with a waiting line. Amanda the server we had was very efficient even though she was serving a party of 8 plus two or three booths. The zuppa Toscana was my husband's choice and the Pasta e Fagioli was mine. We pronounced them both 'excellent'. Half his Rustica dinner was brought home as it is a huge portion - as was my lasagne. These dishes were prepared perfectly. This restaurant is run like a well-oiled machine. (Why can't they all be like this?!) Perhaps it is because the manager does a superb job!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Olive Garden is always excellent...great staff who always meet your needs and great food too...restaurant is always clean and inviting...

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went here for dinner they told us it would be a 25 minute wait and it was less than that. The meal was delicious the staff wonderful. They went above and beyond, I have a daughter with peanut allergies and they were great making sure she would be safe. We always go to Olive Garden at home but this one was so much better than the ones at home. Awesome Experience!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I haven't been to an Olive Garden in a while, so we thought we would give it a go.
The unlimited salad was cold and crisp, skip the bread sticks, and stick with the salad. I had the chicken parm with pasta. Sauce was fair, pasta Luke warm.I searched for the mozzarella, but it did not appear the dish left alotbto be desired.