“Best Subs ever”

Ranked #192 of 260 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Hedgesville, West Virginia
“Best Subs ever”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hartle's subs on S.Potomac st in Hagerstown have the best cold cut subs I ever had. full of meats, cheese and lots of vegs. They are a family owned business that cares about you the customer.

Visited March 2013

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Hartle's, Hartle's everywhere”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Hartle's subs were a big thing in the 50's and in spite of not getting the same sub rolls they still are a force to be reckoned with. My favorite Hartle's is in Funkstown; but, they all are still greeeat

Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“subs are top notch!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

best subs in town, what can i say? Very good turn outs.

Greencastle
“A Hartles Lover since the 60's.”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I don't know what it is about these particular subs but I have Loved & sometimes Craved the Hartles Regular Coldcut Sub with Hot Pepper Relish most of my life.
If we was in Hagerstown we'd ask our parents to take us there, if we had company and they liked Hartles we'd make a special trip to get those regular coldcut subs. When I grew up & moved away I would try to make it to Hartles on my visit Home, now I live close again. I have tried to make my own but they never taste the same. When the old owner was selling I said OH NOOO she said they promise to keep most items the same & they have. Now they have 2 locations which works even Better. If you're not a sub Person they have other sandwiches too but if You're a Sub Person and have Eaten at Hartles You know what I mean. ;-)

Visited February 2012
charles town wv
“Wonderfull subs for over 20 years”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Have purchased subs here for many years. Always made while you wait, generous portions, and wonderfull

Visited September 2011

Been to Hartle's Subs? Share your experiences!