“A Hartles Lover since the 60's.”
Review of Hartle's Subs

Ranked #193 of 258 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greencastle
“A Hartles Lover since the 60's.”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I don't know what it is about these particular subs but I have Loved & sometimes Craved the Hartles Regular Coldcut Sub with Hot Pepper Relish most of my life.
If we was in Hagerstown we'd ask our parents to take us there, if we had company and they liked Hartles we'd make a special trip to get those regular coldcut subs. When I grew up & moved away I would try to make it to Hartles on my visit Home, now I live close again. I have tried to make my own but they never taste the same. When the old owner was selling I said OH NOOO she said they promise to keep most items the same & they have. Now they have 2 locations which works even Better. If you're not a sub Person they have other sandwiches too but if You're a Sub Person and have Eaten at Hartles You know what I mean. ;-)

Visited February 2012

charles town wv
“Wonderfull subs for over 20 years”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Have purchased subs here for many years. Always made while you wait, generous portions, and wonderfull

Visited September 2011
DC
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Everyone loves a good sub now and then, and Hartle's serves the best in Hagerstown. The ingredients are fresh and tasty, the service fast and the price is right. The only parking is out front on the street, but don't let that deter you. Support the local hometown economy!

• Visited July 2011
Hagerstown, MD
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

i've been a customer of this family owned sub shop since i was a kid. the subs are the best in town and the friendly service makes you a repeat customer from the first trip. very nice place to grab a bite to eat....love it!!!

Been to Hartle's Subs? Share your experiences!