“No longer a Knights Inn!! Do NOT stay here!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Stateline Inn Hagerstown

Stateline Inn Hagerstown
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
“No longer a Knights Inn!! Do NOT stay here!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We just checked out of your so called hotel. I believe the $50.40 I paid to stay should be partially refunded. I have never stayed in such a disgusting motel. We stayed there bec you advertised yourself as a Wyndham property on TripAdvisor so that we could get our reward points. When checking in, I was advised you were no longer associated with them. I should have ran at that point!!!  The rooms carpet was so disgustingly filthy that I wore shoes to keep from touching the floor. There was a refrigerator that needed defrosting so bad that the freezer part couldn't be used. The bed sheets were nasty & to top it off, there was no water pressure for us to take a shower. I realize that you had no control over this but we should have been offered a partial refund to compensate us!  I will highly recommend that no one stay at your hotel until it is extremely improved. I wouldn't even let my dog stay there. I felt the need to let you know my feelings. I don't wish anything bad on you & I will pray that you take these criticisms as a way to improve your business!  Thank you & God Bless!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank paulawyatt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this Knights Inn and the place was great!! We were right by the Interstate so it was convenient yet very quiet! We had the Honeymoon suite and this was the best rate in town and we were unsure until we got there but I was completely satified with our stay! The microwave and fridge in the room saved us on spending a fortune on restaurants. The front desk staff were very helpful and pleasant! I loved it and I will be back again!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank MissPicky85
Hagerstown, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

This motel was awful!!!!! The fridge was humming so I had to unplug it. The curtains were nasty and the room smelled bad. I had a reservation thru the website and when I got there they did not have my name on the list. I will never stay in that place ever again!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Hagerstown hotels

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

We stayed at Knights Inn because they had the lowest rates of all the hotels in the area. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond to our requests. Having a microwave and mini fridge in the room was convenient too.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Hagerstown hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown
Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown
#12 of 21 in Hagerstown
4.0 of 5 stars 200 reviews

Been to Stateline Inn Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stateline Inn Hagerstown

Property: Stateline Inn Hagerstown
Address: 18221 Mason-Dixon Rd., I-81 PA Exit 1 (PA-163), Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Knights Inn )
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Stateline Inn Hagerstown 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Stateline Inn Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.