All reviews quality inn newly renovated rooms economy hotel hot breakfast flat screen great price comfortable bed stay there again parking lot flooring properties
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I travel every month and the Hotel comes along my way !
Well maintained , Off of Hwy 40! Close proximity to I-81& I-70 .
Hot breakfast really boost up the stay . Very reasonably priced .
Interior property with newly renovated rooms , wood flooring and has several amenities including a nice fitness centre and a Business centre in the Lobby .
Will definitely return again !

Room tip: Highly recommended
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there while in town for work. Clientele could be a little sketchy at times. Understand it is cheap but cleaning crew could “really”clean. Found food behind nightstand and used towels and peoples clothes in bathroom. Room had to be changed once because of broken glass on floor and smoke detector missing. Keep a can of air freshener handy since interesting smells in hall. Ac in most rooms very noisy. If you stay for a few days the breakfast doesn’t change at all.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed staying there with my family during Labor Day Weekend. The location was in a very nice place. The rooms were very nice and clean and the customer service was very excellent and everyone that works there was very friendly. Hope you come back next year! Thank you so much!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were on a Civil War trip and visited Antietam, which hosted the bloodiest battle of the Civil War. My family and I were tired from a long day of driving and walking. We had booked our two rooms a month in advance in order to prepare for our trip. We arrived later than we wanted to (around 10pm) with two children, one 10 years old and the other almost 2, and we were ready to get some rest for our 9 hour drive home in the morning.

After checking in at the front desk, we found that our room was the furthest room away from the desk, which is not a huge deal. We walked all the way down to our room and placed our bags down and got the toddlers pack and play ready and I went back to the van for more luggage. When I returned, I met my upset wife. She found a mouse dropping right next to our pillow, an exposed outlet, and a broken dresser handle. I was pretty upset. I was ready to hit the sack, but this would not do. I went to the front desk and said that we would need to be relocated and I would only like to pay half price or I pull both rooms that we reserved for a full refund. I showed the employee my findings. He apologized and said that he could get us a new room right away and asked if I wanted to check it out first. I said, “That would be a good idea. And it will be half-price, right?” He replied that he was not authorized to do that. I told him that was fine, but I would need to be refunded for both rooms and we will find another place to stay. My family and I finally got to sleep at another hotel down the road around 11:30 that night.

Although the employee at the front desk was respectful and not rude, the hotel would have saved more money and this review had they played their hand differently.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Booked this online for a stop over on our way to upper New York. This place was scary and smelled of must/mold/awfulness. There was a room with busted out windows and a mattress propped up in it for ??? who knows what, security? keep out the rain? keep out vagrants? My elderly Mother told me she would pay me if we did not have to there. You couldn't have paid me TO stay there. The front desk clerk, Jamison was extremely understanding and helpful. In fact he was the ONLY good thing about this location.

Room tip: book another place
  • Trip type: Traveled with family