“Good Food”

Ranked #82 of 268 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Loved the guacamole cart! Food was authentic and very nicely presented. Average price for a restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been going there since they opened a couple of years ago. We have always enjoyed our meals there.

The menu is typical Mexican, but it has a huge selection. We have been surprised at how quickly our food comes out, even when they are fairly crowded. The food is fresh and prepared well.

It has two major eating areas and can accomodate everything from a couple to a fairly large party. Because of the separation of the two areas, there is usually no disruptions or distractions.

The waitstaff pass by frequently and are very accomodating and friendly.

You won't be disappointed if you stop by there for a meal!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was there the other day by myself. The sign says it's authentic but it tastes more like TexMex than anything, and I can tell you I've been to more than my share of Mexican and Salvadorian restaurants that serve authentic food. But the it was pretty good anyway. There are plenty of "combos" to choose from, chimichangas and things like that if that's your thing. Price was comparable to other Mexican restaurants and I'd probably go here again if I was in the area and hungry.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My favorite go-to place for cheap drink specials and tasty food. Completely reasonable. We love to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the Margaritas. I highly recommend the shrimp fajitas. In fact, I think I might just go there now. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times with girlfriends and every time the service was GREAT. Was seated in a timely manner and served hot good food. Will eat here many more times to come. Clean restrooms and dining rooms.

1  Thank mmrea