“Just what I needed”

Ranked #39 of 267 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Greek
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Was craving a Greek Salad and this place got it just right! Dressing was fantastic! My husband got the gyro and said it was perfection. Definitely a great place to grab to go lunch!

“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

This place has great food. I especially like the greek salad with gyro meat. I usually get the dressing on the side, because I get two meals out of the salad. Their sandwiches are really good. I have had a few of the platters as well. They have nice sized portions, and I have yet to order something I didn't like. The only drawback is there is no dining room, unless you want to sit outside. For me it is strictly takeout, but if you don't feel like cooking, it is a wonderful option.

• Visited October 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
“Good take out restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent Greek food that is reasonably priced. The lamb and roasted chick are excellent. The owner is very nice.

Visited June 2013
“One of my Faves”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Alekos has an interesting variety of foods, from yummy Greek dishes to burgers and fries. I've only ever gotten their Greek food, and have always been happy. I generally get the traditional gyro. It has always been good. Lots of meat and tzatziki, which make me happy. There is no dining area, so be prepared to take your food home with you.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kbochick
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Alekos is great frsh food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

the food is fresh and the fish sandwich is great and the have great french fries they are sooooooo much better than the Mc'donalds that was accross the street. they moved up the street because of the compatition from Alekos

Visited October 2012