“Excellent Food For A Chain”

Longhorn Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 267 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cumberland, Maryland
“Excellent Food For A Chain”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Lots of seasoning on the steak, so be prepared if you are not a fan of strong seasoning on the beef. The New York Strip was an excellent cut and cooked to perfection. Try the grilled corn on the cob as a side, very unique and loaded with flavor. I also ordered the new Calamari app which had a major bite to it but loaded with flavor. Chelsea T was my waitress and she could not have been more helpful with choices. She knew the menu very well.

• Visited July 2014

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Great Service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the most phenomenal server last night. He was personable. He was courteous. He was attentive. He took care of every need with a smile on his face. The food was very good. I had not been to this restaurant in quite a while, and I was shocked at how much the prices had gone up, but the food was well prepared. I wasn't paying attention and totally blew my calorie count for the day, but that is my fault and not the restaurants....but just watch out if you are counting! :-)

Visited July 2014
Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania
“Great steakhouse”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I work at the outlets and anytime I meet someone for lunch we go here. They give fast service so I am back to work in time. I also prefer to come to a longhorn over other places any day. It is a much better version of what is out there. The decor is nice and the food is very good. Their Margaritas are amazing they black and blue berry is my favorite not to much you get the shaker so you really get two glasses for $8 which is easier to swallow then $8 for one.

• Visited June 2014
Hagerstown, MD
“Good food, okay service, music too loud”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is your standard Longhorn menu (however, the under 500 calorie items are not shown for some reason). The food is well prepared and served hot. The servers are friendly and attentive but the time lag between your order and receiving your food seems unusually long. The music being played is way too loud that you can't really carry on a conversation and to me, should be western type such as Riders in the Sky, Roy Rogers, etc.

• Visited June 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Its more a matter of location than anything else. The food is quite good, but it feels sort of corporate. We like to visit this outlet mall in Hagerstown, and the restaurant is a great way to end the day.

Visited May 2014