New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #37 of 244 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Renton, WA
“Didn't know it was a chain, but hey---”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were visiting family in MD and wanted to check out the Prime Outlets in Hagerstown. We were pleased to see this restaurant adjacent to the Mall. It was only much later that we became aware that it was part of the Olive Garden, Red Lobster family which we are familiar with on the west coast. My husband had the Sirloin Pepper Melt with fries which he liked very much. I ordered the Strawberry Grilled Chicken Salad, it was huge and tasted great. Hot bread came to the table immediately. Our server was so completely on top on things that he brought my husband a refill on his tea before we even asked. The restaurant is decorated nicely and it is always pleasant to have cloth napkins instead of the expected paper. If we ever have the opportunity to visit a LongHorn Steakhouse in the future, we will certainly do it.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good good, nice place to stop right after shopping at the outlets. I will be back to try more on the menu!

• 3 of 5 stars
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“A well crafted meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This steakhouse is one of the favorites in this area. The food is fresh and well prepared. There is a variety of beverages for your enjoyment. We stopped for a late lunch on a weekday and were seated right away. The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't wait long for our meals to be served either.

• Visited February 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's a chain, but hey, it's consistently clean and the service is good. We eat there often, about every other week or so.

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love This Place. Eat Here Often.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I drive back and forth between D.C. and Western Md several times a month and this is my stopping point for lunch or early dinner. I love the art work in the restaurant, the decor (it is all classy, Montana style western decor) is wonderful and I could just take about 1/2 of the paintings home with me. The staff is always friendly, attentive, and fast. The food is consistently good, the quality is good, and the few times I did have an "issue" the staff and manager were quick to fix it and make it right. Their Bloody Mary's are excellent !!! And they have a nice wine list. For the price this place is a real deal in my opinion. I stopped for an early dinner recently and had the Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail. The filet was good quality, cooked to perfection, and hot when it arrived at the table. The lobster tail was very good, not tough over over cooked. They serve good sides and the house salad is good. The homemade bread is very good. You get a lot of food for the value that would cost a lot more at other "fine dining" establishments. Definitely recommend this one.

• Visited November 2012