“Local Establishment in Hagerstown - Will not visit again!”
Review of Crazy Horse Steak House - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
St Charles, Maryland
“Local Establishment in Hagerstown - Will not visit again!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Restaurant was recommendation of hotel clerk as a local establishment in Hagerstown with good food. Reminded me of a dive sports bar and restaurant that needed a thorough cleaning and updating. My waitress was nice and training a new waitress. They need a new dishwasher had to request replacement of siliverware and then just asked for a glass of hot water to clean them myself.

I ordered the steak and ribs which was very good and tasty. The steak seasoned well and prepared to order and the ribs were good. So I will say the food was good just didn't like fighting off the fruit flies that preferred my lemon on my glass and my bread.

Hotel Desk clerk gave me a coupon but I felt the food was kind of pricey, could have gone to a chain steak house for less. Will not visit the next time I'm in Hagerstown. Although the food was good, cleaniness rates higher.

Visited October 2012

Tappan, New York
“Went for the Steak had the Crab”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went here to have steak but found there was a crab special. Had the stuffed shrimp. Everything was delicious. The service was good. We left happy.

Visited September 2012
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the same as it use to be”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

For the price they want you to pay for their biggest steak its not worth it. It is flat, not great flavor, never cooked right, more fat and grizzle half the time. Last time we went there boyfriend ordered steak and ribs. His steak was about half fat and grizzle and I believe it was an 8 oz. steak. I came out to MD and went to Crazy Horse when i came to meet my boyfriends family and he raved about it. That was in 2006 and it wasnt bad then, since though it has just gone down hill.

Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Doesn't Reach Potential”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The decor is cowboy fun, but overall the experience was a little disappointing. When we arrived, all of the special meats like elk or buffalo were "sold out". The food we ordered was decent, but we could have saved money and gone to Outback or Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited July 2012
Clear Spring, Maryland
“my husband loves this place”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband loves this place. He always gets on of their large draft beers. I usually get their steak salad. It's really good. I don't know what kind of sauce they use on it but it's good. The kids prices are 5 cents per pound. Which makes it really cheep.

Visited June 2012