This place is terrific as HI- Ex's go. A fabulous location. Must be a real treat to stay in the summer. I stayed mid week in the late spring on business travel. Got a room on the harbor side right at ground level. It looked like a had a fancy island living room window to to look out of. Terrrific to walk to the local pier restaurants, though I chose a poor one. I was told later there were better. Second night was Cinco de Mayo, and there's a good Mexican place nearby (sorry cant remember the name), which serves these gargantuan seemingly 1/2 gallon margaritas.
The rooms were clean and neat. My only problem was that they have no high-speed internet, and even though they're right across a bridge from Annapolis, they are in the eastern, MD boonies to the phone company. So if you have a network connection that relies on local phone numbers to connect, you'll be spending a fortune. If you have AOL or others with an 800 number, you're fine. (Obviously I was the former.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IHG Award Winning Direct waterfront hotel on the Chesapeake Bay. Hot breakfast included with your stay, everyday. Observation Deck and Pier to get close to the Bay. Walking distance to all the restaurants and nightlife The Narrows offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Kent Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Kent Island Hotel Grasonville
- Holiday Inn Grasonville
- Holiday Inn Express Grasonville
- Grasonville Holiday Inn