All reviews kent narrows ironing board mini fridge and microwave short stay rooms are clean night's sleep comfortable stay md
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited Kent Narrows for a night and found the Sleep Inn only a few miles down the road. Definitely worth the five minute ride. It was so much cheaper than the hotels right at Kent Narrows. It has been recently updated so it was clean and very nice. Front desk help were very friendly. If you want a clean, nice place to stay very close to Kent narrows, I definitely recommend staying at Sleep Inn.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

In mid-August of this year we ended up stranded & needed a hotel. We think they really took advantage of us when they realized we were stuck without transportation, because they charged us $250 for a room - it was clean, but nothing special. They said it was the "last room" available but the parking lot told a different story because it was pretty empty. We were grateful to have a place to sleep, but really felt like we were unfairly taken advantage of, and will not ever stay in a Sleep Inn again because there is obviously no control from "corporate".

Room tip: DON'T let them take advantage of you! This is NOT a deluxe resort or location. Confirm the price ahead of time.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank svthechance
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Overall my experience here was bad. Our room 126 was so damp that all of our stuff felt wet when leaving. The bed felt sticky sleeping in it from the dampness. It had a wet odor which indicated they have some sort of wet building material issue in there. Our family members in another room had a cigarette smoke odor, so I’m not sure who got the worse room.

Check in took forever. The guy working the front desk was so slow. I stay at hotels a lot for work, and almost every hotel now has your keys, and room ready to hand you when you arrive. So disorganized.

After we booked I made so many attempts to contact the manager to alter our booking. The front desk would promise me that he would call me back, but he never would. I even called the main choice hotels line and asked them to call on my behalf since they said only the local manager could help me, and he would never call me back. Very unprofessional.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank Lizzie T
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Whenever we've stayed here, we try to get the first floor, end of the hall room. It's easy to get into and carry our bags in and out. It's quiet and the rooms are clean and neat and the desk clerk is always very friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve worked customer service for a good part of my life, including at a hotel and I️ have never treated the customers the way this hotel has treated me. I️ booked a room because none of the surrounding hotels had any rooms left, and when I️ got a notification 3 days before my stay that I️ no longer needed to stay for the event over night I️ called to get my refund back. The front desk person, who I’ll leave unnamed because to begin with she was super nice, told me that it couldn’t be refunded and no one can change that in the system (complete but, they aren’t going to create a system that no one else can go in a change), when I️ asked to talk to someone else there was no one else at the hotel (how unsafe is that for staff that works there?!) Front desk lady said “follow the directions on your email” and hung up (this was obviously to get me off the phone.) I️ pulled up my email and called choice hotels corporate customer service number where several AMAZING ladies gave me great advice, and told me that the GM could change it. When I called the hotel back the front office lady told me “oh I’ll make sure our GM calls you back personally, and deals with you personally because it’s non cancellation and you won’t get your money back.” The BEST part is, I️ needed to stay for different nights in the same area, and I️ made SURE I️ did not rebook at this hotel or any hotels affiliated with Choice Hotels. It’s been 24 hours and I️ still have not received any communication from the GM of the hotel. (I️ was giving them some time before I️ stared writing reviews.)

Date of stay: June 2018