“Anniversary”
Review of Sleep Inn

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Grasonville
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was our 63rd Anniversary. Our stay at Sleep Inn was so we could celebrate with a dinner at our favorite restaurant on the eastern shore of Maryland. We had never stayed in the Kent Island/Grasonville area before and opted to stay at the Sleep Inn to take advantage of a Choice Privileges offer. The Sleep Inn is adjacent to Route 50 and is easily reached if you are headed west. However if you are going east the limited access Route 50 crossovers are somewhat difficult to navigate. The Inn had just recently been remodeled and was fresh and updated throughout. The staff in reception was friendly and accommodating. We were given a first floor room which are usually reserved for older guests since there is no elevator to the second floor. Our room was excellent, on the back of the motel so there was no road noise, the bed was extremely comfortable and a flat screen TV, refrigerator, and micro were included. Interestingly, the room did not have a tub but was equipped with an modern, self contained, easily accessable, full large shower unit. The breakfast area was on the small size but had all the latest gadgets, including a one cup coffeemaker. The breakfast was the standard offering - waffles, small omelets, sausage cake, breads, fruit (no bananas) and juices. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ORBPSB
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very nice hotel located near Rt.50. The outside could use a coat of fresh paint but the inside is very clean and modern. The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. She took the time to make us feel welcomed. She also placed us in a room away from a youth group that was at the hotel so it would be quite. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area that needs a room for a night or two! Many nice restaurants and bars just a few exits away and the VFD is right out back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Barbara,

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stopped here to work with a customer in the area, I picked this hotel because the rate was decent and it seemed to be a nice place. I was very pleased when I arrived to find it was a modern clean hotel with friendly staff. My room was great, it was clean and fresh with a nice firm bed and a big desk area to setup computer to work from. In the morning I was pleasantly surprised to find that the included breakfast had some fresh fruit, yogurt and eggs and sausage as well as cereal, waffles and such instead of just the usual all carb breakfast offered at many other hotels..

I had three days and a good bit of work to do before my next customer meeting in another state so I decided to stay a couple of extra days in this hotel since I was happy with everything.

A very pleasant and productive stay, staff was attentive and friendly and I will stay here again on next trip to area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike R
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have stopped here several times. I think the staff is one of the best that I have met. The location is just east of the Chesapeake Bay bridge. lets you explore the area and a quick hop to Annapolis, Md. They have renovated the rooms. Great value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thankyou very much for your review.We look forward to providing great service again

Reviewed December 17, 2013

10:40 pm I decided to book a hotel in the Grasonville area while pricing prior to booking I came across Sleep Inn Hotel. While being put on hold for over 20 mins. A woman named "Allen" returned to the phone without a greeting and with a very negative and short attitude. I had several questions regarding Military Discounts, Pricing, Etc,. After aprox 30sec I was put back on hold... I asked "Allen" if she was too busy to take my phone call at 11 pm and the response was "Yes, I am the only one here" Needless to say we will NOT be staying at the Sleep Inn Hotel due to this very rude and unprofessional staff member! Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nsnaglowsky
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a very nice hotel when staying close to Kent Narrows. The rooms are clean and the staff is wonderful, especially Amy! We stayed for two nights and stayed in of the suites. VERY NICE! Just a short drive to Harris Crab House and Red Eyes Dock Bar. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel have the early morning sun and are more quiet.