Sleep Inn
$99
Hotels.com
$151
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
$144
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Hotels.com
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club & Spa(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$239
$695
$356
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
$104
$80
Hotwire.com
All reviewsshower stallground flooreastern shoremorning breakfastshort stayclean roomsstay there againfresh fruitone night stayweddinglinens
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stopped here to work with a customer in the area, I picked this hotel because the rate was decent and it seemed to be a nice place. I was very pleased when I arrived to find it was a modern clean hotel with friendly staff. My room was great, it was clean and fresh with a nice firm bed and a big desk area to setup computer to work from. In the morning I was pleasantly surprised to find that the included breakfast had some fresh fruit, yogurt and eggs and sausage as well as cereal, waffles and such instead of just the usual all carb breakfast offered at many other hotels..

I had three days and a good bit of work to do before my next customer meeting in another state so I decided to stay a couple of extra days in this hotel since I was happy with everything.

A very pleasant and productive stay, staff was attentive and friendly and I will stay here again on next trip to area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike R
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Gary P
Manager
Sleep Inn

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have stopped here several times. I think the staff is one of the best that I have met. The location is just east of the Chesapeake Bay bridge. lets you explore the area and a quick hop to Annapolis, Md. They have renovated the rooms. Great value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Gary P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thankyou very much for your review.We look forward to providing great service again

Reviewed December 17, 2013

10:40 pm I decided to book a hotel in the Grasonville area while pricing prior to booking I came across Sleep Inn Hotel. While being put on hold for over 20 mins. A woman named "Allen" returned to the phone without a greeting and with a very negative and short attitude. I had several questions regarding Military Discounts, Pricing, Etc,. After aprox 30sec I was put back on hold... I asked "Allen" if she was too busy to take my phone call at 11 pm and the response was "Yes, I am the only one here" Needless to say we will NOT be staying at the Sleep Inn Hotel due to this very rude and unprofessional staff member! Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nsnaglowsky
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a very nice hotel when staying close to Kent Narrows. The rooms are clean and the staff is wonderful, especially Amy! We stayed for two nights and stayed in of the suites. VERY NICE! Just a short drive to Harris Crab House and Red Eyes Dock Bar. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel have the early morning sun and are more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wedding was in October 2013 and we had a lot of guests flying in for it. Amy was amazing during the entire process and even stepped up when one of the other hotels on the island (*cough, Best Western, cough*) acted like complete jerks and randomly raised our agreed upon rates by $50!

Could not have been more happy with our experience with this hotel and our guests were pleased with the quality and price point!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family