“A real contrast”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Grasonville
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff were great. Amita Amin at the front desk is sweet and really tries to be helpful. Housekeeping is prompt and through. This location is well worn and undergoing renovations in May/June 2013. Breakfast area was down, so breakfast was limited to cold cereal and bagels in the small lobby, not much. Should be better when renovations are complete, but for now it is an overprices stay in a construction zone. This was a three day stay for my wife and me to attend my son's wedding close by. I also had seven other rooms full of my relatives. A couple of them had renovated rooms, but on a torn up hall. My hall was not torn, but the room was well worn. No fitness center or restaurant, but Holly's Restaurant is good family eating and it is close by.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bruce L
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had the misfortune of staying here. Aside from 2 employees, who were wonderful. This place is trash. Lobby under construction all 3 days we were here. With little to no sign of work being done. A few employees were very rude. The free breakfast lacks in diversity. All around, I would recommend people just avoid this place.

• Stayed: April 2013
Gary P, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your visit to Grasonville, MD. I am very sorry that our renovations disturbed your stay with us, but we are working hard to improve your stay and Sleep Inn Experience.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

they are undergoing construction right now. The staff were very nice and understanding as was our 3rd party agent when we had to relocate. Our room was typical, clean and beds were okay. We only stayed one night of 3 since we did not know they were under construction and it's a major remodel. We were staying in a hotel due to renovation in our own home. We will try back after it is done.

Room Tip: Both lobby and second floor are being remodeled so not sure of good place. It was pretty quiet at ni...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kelcarib
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Love staying there and seeing Amita! She is very friendly and always makes you feel so welcome! We stayed there recently again and can't wait to go back! She made sure we had her special waffle and was so helpful to everyone around! Such a special lady and runs the hotel nicely! Loved it!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank golftees
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed here because of the chain and good price. Hotel was clean and room very nice but a bit dated. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good quality and choice. The biggest problem is the traffic noise. If you are in a room on front of hotel be prepared to hear trucks all night. When I asked desk staff why I didn't get a room on back they said all rooms with queen bed are in the front. So take one with doubles if you want to sleep.

Room Tip: Away from front of building
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BigJim171
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On my way to D.C. Needed a place to spend the night. This Sleep Inn was easy to get to off the highway. No difficulties in checking in late at night. The bed was clean - all I really cared about. The room was old. The shower was dated. But for my purposes, it was fine. I had a clean bathroom and a clean bed and breakfast in the morning. And the price was low.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Clean, but kinda old, you can tell the wall papers coming off the walls, or at least in our room. But it was clean and the staff was very friendly. I'd bring a pillow, the ones the have aren't terribly comfy, but that's my only complaint.

• Stayed: January 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grasonville
Best Western Kent Narrows Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!