Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
$99
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
$144
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
$90
$85
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club & Spa(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$239
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
$104
Harbourtowne Resort(St. Michaels)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdock barmarina sidechesapeake baywithin walking distanceeastern shoregreat seafoodjunior suitewater viewview of the bayrestaurants and barswedding weekendbuffet breakfastshort drivegreat place to stayvery nice hotelclamsgreat room
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This lovely hotel is just five minutes from our home on Kent Island, MD., but it was a wonderful place to get away for awhile as we are staying in the house while it is undergoing major remodeling and we have to leave from time to time. Our room overlooked the beautiful Chesapeake Bay and a marina. The hotel is immaculate, beds super comfy, and the staff could not have been more helpful and caring. There are lots of snacks and microwave stuff like pizzas, etc. available if you don't feel like going out. Full breakfast if desired (not free, but worth it)! Can have all or part of what they offer....great omelettes and eggs made to order with ham, bacon, or sausage, and hashbrowns; all kinds of breads and pastries, oatmeal, cereals, fruits, juices and WONDERFUL WAFFLES (make your own). Open for breakfact until 10:00 weekdays, until noon on Sat. and Sun. Big fireplace with sofas and chairs makes a special cozy place to read with lovely views all around. The hotel is located within walking distance or short drive to several great waterfront restaurants. Pool is glassed in with water view, and big hot tub, too. We look forward to the next time the carpenters suggest we vacate our house for awhile!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel was an impulse stay. My boyfriend and I were driving on route 50 at 10 p.m. and we were exhausted. We decided to stay the night and were so glad we did. Everything about our stay was fabulous. The front desk clerk, housekeeping staff and wait staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very well appointed, clean and comfortable. One of the most important criteria for me in a hotel is quiet. We didn't see any guests or hear any other guests until breakfast in the morning. The $10.95 breakfast buffet with the omelet bar was very good. The only downside is that I typically stay in hotels that have free breakfast. I have to say, however, that the oatmeal was probably the best oatmeal I have ever tasted. I can see a potential downside to this hotel is that is located within walking distance of 2 bars (so much for quiet). I did talk to the desk clerk who stated, however, that they have a strict noise policy that is always enforced and have an on staff police officer in the summers. I can't wait to enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island again in the near future!

1  Thank uncg_nurse
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I took my fiancee for a surprise romantic getaway and she loved the area and the great view. We both love being by the water and yet away from the crowded city. We stayed in the king suite which is very roomy with a sitting area and balcony. The staff was friendly and the hotel is very clean.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Only 2 small criticisms: the lights stay on in the marina all night and the blackout curtains do not extend over the door to the balcony so if you're on the marina side you can't get the room totally dark. Also the wind whistles down the hallways so it sounds like a subway stop on a windy day. Pretty view, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gabrielle Z
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel on business. It has always been the first week in Jan. and the weather has always been cold and windy. I really want to come back in the summer when I can enjoy the beach, scenery and fabulous restaurants. The hotel employees are very friendly and accommodating and the rooms large and clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business