“Went to Eastern shore for Goose Hunting with our guide Danny Harris.”

Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grasonville
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Excellent hotel with very friendly staff and great service. Great seafood restaurants within walking distance of hotel. Great views of the inland rivers from my room. Would stay again for sure! Staff met us every day with a smile. Great breakfast available in the lobby. Room rates are good for winter.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Duckhunter

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I were visiting from out of state for a wedding this past weekend and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as they were the hotel suggested in the invitation we received. I can see why! The hotel itself is very clean, well kept, convenient and stylish. As if that was not enough, the staff are incredibly friendly and attentive. We arrived early and since our room was already ready they allowed us to check in. Our check in was very quick and Robby at the front deck was polite and caring. He let us know all about the amenities of the hotel and about the surrounding area. Our room was clean and very spacious - and the view of the bay could not have been better from our little balcony! The bathroom had plenty of washrags and loads of towels. I could not have been happier with the hotel and their staff. Should I ever find myself in this area again, it would be a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a nice weekend at the Hilton on Kent island. The room was very nice and very clean. I was disappointed with the area. It was not a pretty area. It was all parking lot, and stored boats. I would not stay there in the summer. But I guess it is for boaters. We took a driving tour of the eastern shore and enjoyed ourselves. Since we were heading home first thing in the morning it was nice and close to the Bay Bridge. The Fisherman's Inn was an excellent place to eat. The staff recommended it as good and the best price of the three that were there. It is a good hotel for an overnight but unless you have a boat to take out I would not stay there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmaisel
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel itself is lovingly cared for and staffed by a very knowledgeable staff. Our reason for being at the hotel was for pure pleasure! Our criteria was simple, find a hotel on the water and a place to ride bikes. Wow...I am so glad we found the Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island!
My request of a top floor room was granted and we faced the water. Upon entering the room, we were greeted by french doors which opened onto our private balcony.....it was a perfect room for us. As with all Hilton Garden Inn's, there is a beverage area complete with fridge and microwave, coffeemaker and glassware. The bathroom had a tub and shower and ample counter space for toiletries.
The bed, a sleep number bed, was king sized and welcoming at the end of the day. A half wall seperated the bedroom area and the living room. Living room had a pull out couch and easy chair and ottoman. There were 2 tv's in the room and since we were there on a Sunday during football season, we were thrilled to watch 2 different games.
Our balcony had 2 chairs and a small end table. And a view that made our trip worth the drive.
The breakfast at the HGI is great...cooked to order eggs, french toast, pancakes, omelets, oatmeal...
While we were in town we attended the "Taste of Kent Narrows" a wonderful food festival highlighting many restaurants in the area. It took place at the Chesapeake Exploration Center just down the street from the hotel. I'm glad we brought our bikes, there was a great bike trail that we took advantage of.
All in all, we had a blast. The hotel is next to a bar/restaurant, which at night, gets loud.
There really are many restaurants...we ate at The Narrows one night, they had live entertainment and we probably should have sat in the bar area, but we were seated near the open kitchen. Harris' Crab House was a fun and comfortable spot, worthy of returning to.
Keep up the good work HGI, we'll be back for the Taste of Kent Narrows in 2013! Thanks everyone who made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a business meeting. The hotel conference room was comfortable and the service excellent. The room was great - clean and quiet. The wifi worked great. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast and lunch provided by the hotel. I will stay here again if ever in the area. Oh yeah - outlet shopping is only about a 10 minute drive from this hotel if you like that.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I travel weekly for work. When possible, I stay at the Hilton Garden on Kent Island. The hotel is beautiful. Every room has a view of the water. The staff is excellent. The breakfast is great. I am a diamond member for Hilton. I would compare this hotel to any 5 star. You will not be dissappointed. It does not have a bar/restaurant. But there are 5 within a 200 yard radius.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel for two nights and had a good experience. The room was very clean and had a nice view of the waterfront. Relatively quiet and within walking distance to decent restaurants and bars. Thanks for the positive experience!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grasonville
4 mi away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 4 in Grasonville
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island? Share your experiences!