Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
$105
$100
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
$144
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
$90
$85
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Orbitz.com
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club & Spa(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$239
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
$104
$80
Hotwire.com
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$84
All reviewsdock barmarina sidechesapeake baywithin walking distanceeastern shoregreat seafoodjunior suitewater viewview of the bayrestaurants and barswedding weekendbuffet breakfastshort drivegreat place to stayvery nice hotelclamsgreat room
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Had a great time the hotel staff was excellent, they were very very helpful & professional. Great location but not much to do unless you walk along the harbor, or get something to eat. Plenty of places to eat but the town is not for much else, unless you going fishing or crabbing :).
Rooms are nice, a bit pricey during the summer & spring months, probably due t the location. You are 20minutes from Annapolis, 1 hour from most eastern shore destinations.
Also the breakfast is great..............

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BigDaddy3n
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We got a waterview room and fortunately, it was early enough in the season that the nearby restaurant wasn't too loud on a Sunday night. The sound proofing of the rooms seems to be pretty good too.

The views were spectacular - right on the water and stunning views of the sunset and boats. Not only did the room need a good scrubbing (hairs in the bathrooms, towels); nose prints on the windows... but the general areas also seemed dirty. The outdoor patio had left over food stains, bird dung and the entry ways needed more mopping. The AC does not work well; the entire hotel including the room was humid. Even when you crank the AC, it does little to provide any cooling.

The staff at the front desk is nice and helpful. There was a 20-something brunette girl who needed her attitude fixed, however. She was quite rude to her new co-worker and it didn't make for a pleasant check in.

Overall, it is a great place to stay if you are into boating, great seafood within walking distance and waking up to waterfront views.

Room Tip: Get waterfront room.
  • Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank jackgriff
Reviewed May 8, 2011

We went there for Mother's day for breakfast because we had heard good things. We waited in line for about 20 minutes to order our food. I told them three times I wanted an order of pancakes. They made everything but the pancakes so I told the second chef again that I wanted pancakes. He told me I could go sit down and he would bring the pancakes to the table. They never came. My husband tried to go straight to the chef to let him know they never came and was told by a male staff member there that "he didn't know why the chef would tell you that but you can't stand there". I wasn't going to wait in a 20 minute line again for pancakes. Very poor customer service in my opinion! Will not be going back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank serrano76
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Dear restaurant patron, please accept my sincere apology for the problems with your restaurant visit. I was there seating people and we never expected such a large number of local guests along with all the hotel guests. It was the busiest morning we have had in the six years we have been open. We want all our guests to leave with a pleasant experience and would like very much to make it up to you. Please contact me directly to give you a complimentary breakfast for 4 to use in the future. GM

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn while attending a wedding in the area. The location is great and very close to the restaurants in the area. Room was very clean and the service was ok.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Having enjoyed a most plesant stay at a Staten Island Hilton Garden Inn in September I thought I'd try this Kent Island location which has a great location right on the water. I was there 3 nites and it was just terrific!! My room was very clean and spacious with a wonderful adjustable mattress king size bed, patio and views of the Chesapeake Bay. Every staff member was pleasant and the breakfast with cooked-to-order eggs and pancakes was just perfect. The lobby was cheery with holiday decorations. I had a choice of several top-rated dining spots very close to the hotel. I plan to go back during golf season when the weather warms up and more boats are in the water.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo