“Yummy Maryland crabs”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Yummy Maryland crabs”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Just over the Bay Bridge this crab ace has great views and delicious Maryland crabs. Service was great too! Can't ask for more... Well it was a bit pricey... But that is to be expected!

Stafford, Virginia
“Great venue to enjoy Maryland crabs”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stopped in for a some fresh steamed crabs and beer. Sat outside and enjoyed the harbor view and was amused by the kids enjoying the ducks swimming around nearby. Crabs were great. Overall good value too!

• Visited August 2014
Andy S, Owner at Fisherman's Crab Deck, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It's great to hear feedback from our guests and I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed our atmosphere and the crabs. We look forward to serving you again soon!
USA
“Great view! Great food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you are looking for a fun and casual place to crack some crabs and enjoy a great view this is it. The Crab Deck was recommended by the hotel desk and it did not disappoint. We actually went back the next night after leaving another nearby restaurant that couldn't compare with the atmosphere and menu. We usually don't go to the same restaurant twice, but this was just what we were looking for in Maryland.

• Visited August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and even came back to visit us a second time during your trip. Come back and see us soon!
Milford, Delaware
“Great crab dip!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We always start with the crab dip, it is wonderful. All the seafood is great It's open air and a little noisy but that's part of the charm. Service can be slow, but it's worth the wait!!! Don't go if you're in a hurry!

Visited July 2014
Laurel, Maryland
“Not impressed, dissappointed!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My family ate at the Crab Deck this afternoon after asking a friend where to eat in Grasonville. I was told that it was great food at moderate pricing. Well, the pricing is on the high side and the food that I was served was on the low side. I started off by ordering steamed shrimp and crab dip for an appetizer. The crab dip came out first and it was so so. I expected better. First let down. The shrimp arrived about 5 minutes later and it was so over-cooked that I could not peel any of them with something left to dip in the cocktail sauce. I sent them back and the waitress agreed that they were over-cooked. When she brought out the next batch, low and behold, they were even worse!! My main course was the flounder stuffed with crab imperial. I wanted to try it since most resturants don't really know how to make crab imperial. I have to say, this one followed suit with the rest. I am not sure what it was that was on my flounder but crab imperial it was not. The flounder on the other hand was great. It was two large pieces and was cooked to perfection. I won't go into what the rest of what my family had but they were mostly satisfied. They did not try to crab dip or the shrimp since they don't like those dishes anyway.

Overall, I can say without a doubt that I will not be returning to this restuarant.

On a positve note, our waitress was great and apologized for the bad meal. I requested to speak to the manager which I did, because sometimes a waitress telling the kitchen staff about food complaints doesn't get heard. The manager agreed and said that she would speak with the staff herself to make sure.

1 Thank unionman5626
Andy S, Owner at Fisherman's Crab Deck, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Please accept my apology for your poor dining experience with us. As the manager on duty assured you, we have addressed your concerns with our chef on the crab dip, shrimp and crab imperial- usually some of our guests' favorite menu items. We take your feedback seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us.