“Lovely dinner”

Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Grasonville
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Lovely dinner on the patio. Cream of crab soup best ever. Mussels appetizer enough for a meal. Pear and blue cheese salad was enormous . My wife had the bacon wrapped scallops appetizer. Four large scallops with bacon in a nice sauce on top of toasted crustini. Beautiful sunset. Service very attentive. Discount coupon from Hilton was a plus.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I wanted to surprise my wife and take her to, what I was told, was a superior local restaurant. It was basically a nice looking restaurant, friendly staff, and the cream of crab soup was good, but that is pretty much it for the niceties. The bread and butter were served cold. We had fried clam strips as an appetizer but I think they were straight out of a frozen food box. The salads were at best average. The entrees were again very basic, not much of them, with canned vegetables and just not what you would expect when you're spending $30+ per entree. With tip, for two people, no drinks and two appetizers we spent a little over $90. It was extremely disappointing and I would never recommend Annie's to anyone. We had lunch at The Narrow's (only a 1/2 mile away) and the meal was far superior than what we received at Annie's. Save your money and find another restaurant because this one certainly doesn't deserve your business. In my opinion it's just another tourist trap.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Celebrated my birthday with family yesterday. Our server Patricia was wonderful. The food was fresh and hot. My only complaint is the buffulo wings were bland. I will return again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

In a nutshell, too expensive for the quality of food served. This time of year is the height of fresh asparagus, yet my husband`s veal Oscar was served over gray, mushy asparagus FROM A CAN. So very disappointing on so many levels. His crab meat was also gray so I am assuming that was also from a can. The bread was also served cold. The greens in our salad were warm. The clam strips were Marie Callander`s.

The good points? The cream of crab was exceptional & a nice portion. I got the shrimp & scallop share which was tasty albeit a small portion , though I question the freshness of the shrimp since they were a bit rubbery. The blue cheese dressing tasted homemade & was delish.

Restaurants in a location such as this need to take advantage of the fresh, abundant seafood & produce. It was so obvious the meals prepared came from a can & freezer. Inexcusable & they lost our business for good.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

on the water, with a porch you can enjoy the breeze....... :) Food is very good. The "award winning" cream of crab soup was one of the best I've ever had. Just the right amount of sherry, although they do provide a small carafe for those who want a stronger taste. Shrimp salad was a large potion, and well done. My husband's crab cake sandwich obviously tasted pretty good. It disappeared quickly and I never got that bite he promised! Service spot on. This was not our first trip to Annie's. We've never been disappointed.