“nice night out”

Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Grasonville
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

went to Annie's for a romantic night out.The food was very good it is not cheap but the seafood was very fresh.had oyster's sampler which was very tastey.My wife got the prime rib which was excellant.The fried oysters were hand breaded and not over fried.Service was very good and the atmosphere was quite and romantic.

There are newer reviews for Annie's Paramount Steak and Seafood House

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and enjoyed the great selection from the raw bar. There was a selection of 8 different oysters all were fresh and from the east coast. The fried oyster poor boy was excellent as well. It included slaw and fries. The menu has a huge selection. We both enjoyed Erin our service person as well. She was attentive , friendly, and efficient.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Casual atmosphere, very good service and food. Good location, and nice discount for staying at local best western.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I had a date night last night @ our favorite restaurant, Annies. We arrived at 6:30p without any reservations and the main dining room was full. So we sat out in the patio area. The atmosphere was excellent, the decorations are a 10 out of 10. The menu has been revised much to our dissapointment. As locals, the prices are Ruths Chris prices now. . . . . .$44 for a piece of beef al la carte??????? No way. We had the crab dib which is always excellent. My wife had the special (lobster in a pastry. . I can't recall the name) it was excellent. I had Shrimp Imperial with was four medium sized shrimp with about an OZ of crab imperial on top. For $30 +TAX I was expecting a little more. When I was a kid I went to Annies with my parents weekly and I always got the Shrimp Imperial, you could never finish it as it use to come with two sides and a salad. I am sad to say dinner was $92 for just the two of us with out any beer or wine. . . Way too much for a local spot especially in January. This will be our last trip. . .which is sad being we are personal friends with the owners.

It was a great meal thou, as always. My favorite spot on KI.

Mike H.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Not sure what took so long but finally made it to Annie's on a weekday afternoon for lunch. Pleasant surprise when we walked in the door, expecting the usual beach shack, fried seafood environment to find such an upscale, beautiful spot with great harbor views. It didn't hurt that the restaurant was decorated for Christmas with a dozen professionally decorated trees throughout as well as swags, lights and a village scene. I could well imagine many a corporate holiday party being held there! The menu was extensive though not imaginative. A separate page of just raw oyster selections and offering lobsters (over 2 lbs., call ahead). Several pages of apps, salads, sandwiches, burgers, then entrees, specials etc. Our waitress was lovely and helpful although must admit the service was very slow. My mother and I shared a Bloody Mary and it was served not spicy, as requested. Rolls were doled out from a large basket and were delicious; sadly, no refills were offered. All of us had soup, my husband had the oyster chowder which was good but unexceptional both in texture and amount of oysters. I had the special mushroom, beef barley soup which was enough for a meal and outstanding. My mother tried the cream of crab soup. That was a surprise as I've never had cream of crab soup that was sweet! Very, very good, large portion of lump crab in the middle and a generous carafe of sherry served along side. Next came salads which were good but again, nothing imaginative there, just greens, tomato, cucumbers and croutons. Dressings are homemade but I wouldn't rave about them. For entrees my mother had the crab pizza appetizer which she enjoyed. Husband had the crab stuffed flounder and I had a gorgeous steak, seared, juicy and perfectly cooked with a lump of seasoned butter in the center. If only I weren't stuffed from the soup and could have enjoyed it! Could even think of dessert or coffee but will try to save room next time. There certainly will be a next time!