“Great Dining!”
Review of Bridges Restaurant

Bridges Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridges Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Grasonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wells Cove & Main Street
Description: Located in the heart of Kent Narrows along Maryland"s Eastern Shore, this Unique Venue has Modern Design Influences such as a Indoor/Outdoor Bar, Bistro style open Kitchen & Al Fresco Dining overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. Noted for Eclectic Menu & Superior Service, this Restaurant was recently nominated for "Best New Restaurant" in Maryland & voted "Best Dock & Dine" along with "Best View" on the Eastern Shore.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I dined at Bridges this week and was pleasantly surprised with the new menu. There were so many wonderful choices on the menu it was difficult to choose. I opted for the salmon topped with crab and it was absolutely delicious. My husband loved the lobster tails. The whole table enjoyed the fried calamari and raved about the mussells. We had several guests with us that had never been to the Bridges. They were so impressed with their meals that they actually took pictures to send to their friends. It was a delightful evening. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding.

2  Thank Julie B

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Last night we went to Bridges for my sister's birthday. The service and food were beyond amazing! My husband and dad had pizza, my sister had the crab cakes and I had the twin lobster tails over risotto. I have to say mine was out of this world! As an app we had the calamari which was one of the best plates Ive had anywhere.

Bridges is a great place because every so often they changed their menu. However thats not good for me personally b/c if they got rid of the dish I had last night I would be heartbroken.

The place in the summer time is great b/c it has a huge outdoor space, last night was nice on a cold night to sit by the fireplace

3  Thank Lindsay G
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bridges has an absolutely unbeatable view of the water and it's beautiful on the inside too. It's the perfect place to watch the sunset and boats drive by. They offer happy hour deals on beer, wine, mixed drinks and an assortment of food. My favorite are the personal pizzas (the heirloom and white sausage in particular).

3  Thank Michelle E
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We watched a beautiful sunset and had great service from start to finish. We've been here for dinner before. Decided to stop by for a late lunch.

The Vegetable Crab soup was unremarkable. Very little crab, watery and not especially flavorful.

Cream of Crab was delicious as was the Crab Mac & Cheese. Nothing but raves.

The White Sausage pizza was interesting except for the spinach. Clumps of mushy bitter spinach (looks like warmed chopped frozen spinach) instead of fresh spinach leaves. Not only would the fresh spinach improve the taste, it would greatly improve the look of the pizza as well.

The turkey club was a generously-sized but the turkey was tasteless. The bacon was the dominant flavor.

The total bill was $80. That's pretty expensive for lunch and average fare.

2  Thank wilson13160
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been here 5 times. I can safely say its somewhere I can count on to serve what the menu boasts. Nice job.

3  Thank picci_eater