“Good food at a fair price”

The Casselman Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Grantsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Millersville, Maryland
“Good food at a fair price”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

While staying at new Germany state park this July we took our children and grandchildren to the castleman inn for dinner. Service was a bit slow and the waitress dropped my dinner on another patron, but the food was good. Nothing fancy it a fair price.

Buford, Georgia
“Excellent restaurant!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Since I have already reviewed the Inn, I'll review the restaurant here. Having wearily ridden almost 500 hot miles on motorcycles from Tennessee on this day, our little group was looking forward to a nice relaxing meal. We got more than we ever bargained for!

What an excellent meal and service here at the restaurant! I encourage you, try the rolls and apple butter!! They are delicious and you almost want to fill up on them before your meal arrives.

I don't typically try country ham when dining out and I was so sorry I didn't on this Saturday evening. The slices were big and juicy and looked delicious, so I would encourage you to get it if available!! I had the fried chicken and it was delicious along with the potatoes and gravy as well as the fresh green beans!!

A very excellent meal as well as friendly and prompt service!!! Definitely worth coming back for in the future!

Visited July 2012
Sykesville, Maryland
“Always great home cooking.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Breakfast is the best. Try the buckwheat pancakes.

Visited July 2012
Parkville, Maryland, United States
“Old Fashioned Breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Where else can you have Buckwheat pancakes and real maple syrup for breakfast. The pancakes are so light that they almost float off the plate... Great food ... Great Prices!

• Visited June 2012
LaVale, Maryland
“Home Made Food, but Delishious!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great home made food!!! They give you big portions; which is a good thing for some and for others not so much like me. I eat a lot, but the big portions make me full very easily, but other than that the food is good and the employees are really nice. Another bad thing is that the hotel rooms are close to the restaurant, but the rooms are beautiful!!! The food is a little over priced, but not too bad.

• Visited December 2011