“Great food and service”
Review of Smokin Hot

Smokin Hot
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Glenwood
Cuisines: American
Description: Local BBQ place with bar and bands.
Description: Local BBQ place with bar and bands.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very unassuming. Casual and friendly. But terrific food and friendly staff. I had the pit beef, which was delicious. Very tender and perfectly cooked meat with an impressive assortment of sauces to choose from. My daughter had mac & cheese and fried chicken. All very well prepared and generously apportioned. We hade two sides each. $26 in total.

This is a perfect stop for those passing by or who, like us, came by because of the nearby soccer fields.

2  Thank UE_DC64
There are newer reviews for Smokin Hot

Reviewed November 4, 2013

BBQ, Ribs and Wings are incredible, I've never been disappointed with anything I ordered on the menu. They have an incredible selection of sauces which you can put on just about any of their food. Friendly staff!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went on a motorcycle ride in Howard County and came upon this great place. Very friendly wait staff, and really superb bar b que. This was a Sunday afternoon, and the restaurant (in an exurban strip mall) was packed with families and sports teams. Prices were most reasonable. We'll be back -- it's funny how the best BBQ spots are out of the way like this.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My sister and I grabbed lunch at Smokin Hot while I was visiting, and I was so excited to have the opportunity to try all nine of their barbecue sauce options. My favorite was Honey Sun.

The pulled turkey bbq was delicious and surprisingly moist and tasty all on its own.

All in all, a great lunch and I would love to return when I visit again!

1  Thank rachaelerin
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Although a relatively small place in a shopping center in a rural area, the food and service were excellent. We were especially impressed with the salads with fish - salmon & tuna. Additionally, the service was excellent, checking on how everything was and providing additions as desired. We went primarily because of a Groupon and will certainly be back.