“Hit and Miss Chinese Takeout” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Palace

Little Palace
Ranked #143 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Maryland
“Hit and Miss Chinese Takeout”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I used to really like the service and food I received from Little Palace, so much so that I ordered from them on a weekly basis. unfortunately its been hit or miss the past 3 times I've ordered from them. My food order almost always contains the same items Chicken Lo Mein Combo with Wonton Soup and Fried Rice, General TSO's Chicken Combo with Rice and Egg Roll. If you want a lunch combo you have to tell them (no matter what time of day you order) or they will automatically make you the dinner size. They're also accommodating, I order my Lo Mein w/o the cabbage. When its a hit... its a hit (very delicious) but At times the chicken is very chewy, and I've received fried rice that was very hot at one end of the combo container and room temp at the other end :/ The one thing that remains consistent is their Wonton soup, it really is the best wonton soup that I have found in the Glen Burnie area. Both the broth and filling are delicious and the texture of the wonton's is spot on. Although the last time I ordered it a couple of days ago (for hubby who had the flu) it was only luke warm :(
Hot Wok at 452 Camp Meade Rd in Linthicum Hts has the best General TSO's (huge) Shrimp.
Dai kim Express at 7935 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd in Sun Valley has the best (sweet) Crab Rangoon, Spring Rolls (light, crispy, flakey and flavorful) and Steamed Chicken with Broccoli has such an excellent sauce (on the side) for those dieting ;)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank aimathena

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Yummy take out Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

Not much to look at, but the food was VERY GOOD. We took it back to our hotel room and relaxed.

Prompt service, hefty portions, perfect after a full day of traveling. Enough leftovers for the next day.

• Visited May 2011