“My trip to Baltimore to drop my son at JHU”

Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Dublin, United States
“My trip to Baltimore to drop my son at JHU”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Our stay at the hotel was memorable. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Staff were very courteous. Breakfast bar was open from 6 AM - 10 AM. While I didn't use the airport shuttle, it was something that is available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on 8/22-8/24.. We had a great time. First, location was great. If you like to shop, hotel is next to everything to eat and shop. Staff was very nice. Room was very clean and air condition worked really well. Would totally stay again. Even had great snacks in the lobby. Fresh homemade cookies, coffee and juice, when You walk in. Only complaint was more pillows. Lol.

• Stayed August 2014
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Had a wonderful time at the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful. The rooms were clean, and their location was great and easy to get to all of the major locations in Downtown Baltimore and Inner Harbor.

memphis, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I reserved a non smoking king. When I arrived I was given a smoking king. I was told they had to move me. I declined this room, yet no other non smoking kings were available. She offered a non smoking double. Being as I was pretty much a hostage to them, I accepted it. the room was average and clean. unfortunately, I could smell cigtarette smoke in my room. This is a major issue with me. The next morning I noticed the mildew/mold on the ceiling above the shower. Very unacceptable for this hotel chain. I pay higher prices to have what I request and for a certain standard of room. This hotel does not meet the chains standards. Fyi due to storms the tv reception is poor.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

New York City, New York
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Glen Burnie for four nights recently for a pleasure vacation to Baltimore. We arrived in the early evening and the check-in was quick and easy. The front desk staff was wonderful. They were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. We had a room on the second floor overlooking a small parking lot and roadway. It was very quiet and the room was clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. On Saturday night the Hampton Inn put out cheese, pepperoni, cookies and different things to drink. That was a nice surprise! The parking lot was shared with a group of stores and it was safe as most of the hotel guests all parked in the same area.

The complimentary breakfast was good and ran until 10:00 am. They had cereal, muffins, english muffins, bagels, waffles, some kind of eggs, yogurt and a few other things. My only complaint was that once they ran out of something they did not replace it. On two different mornings they ran out of home fries and fruit. They first morning we arrived around 9:30 and just figured they weren't replacing things because of the time. The second morning they ran out by 8:30. We were told that once they run out of something they don't replace it and we have to get there first thing in the morning.

The Hampton Inn is conveniently located to everything. It took us about 10 minutes to get to Baltimore and 35 to get to Washington DC. We will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in the area!

Powhatan, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The Glenn Bernie hotel staff was kind. The 1st room we were given, however, did not have hot running water. The second rooms frame had a metal piece sticking out which was covered by the bed skirt. Three of us were injured because of this. The complimentary breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly.

San Diego, California
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Thanks to the staff for being so kind and attentive. I was especially impressed by the check-in staff and will always remember the lovely lady in the breakfast area for her kindness. The room was clean and well appointed for a business stay. Hotel was close to shopping and airport. Transportation provided by hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!