“Nice Hotel Close to Inner Harbor for less $” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie

Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Greenville, Maine
“Nice Hotel Close to Inner Harbor for less $”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inns when I travel as it is always consistent. Nice Hotel at half the price near Baltimore Inner Harbor. Only a ten minute ride. Also shuttle to lite rail services, airport and cruise ships and you can leave your car there while you take your cruise. On a main road with lots of shopping centers if you forgot anything.

We had a group of inconsiderate loud mouthed drunkards in the room next to us who kept us awake until 4AM. Nothing worse than going to a hotel and you don't get to sleep! I phoned the front desk several times during the night to complain and Hampton Inn refunded our money the next morning.

Thanks Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Not near a highways so all the rooms are quiet. 5 floors in the hotel but only has the main entranc...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everything was fine but the location and its access and egress into the hotel was unacceptable to me . When you finally see the hotel you have a narrow driveway in and its behind a low level building. I missed the driveway 3 times in a 2 night stay . This means a u turn on a busy highway. Parking was no problem as it shared the parking lot of a mall of sorts. I came and went at night so that did not help the situation . The hotel and staff rates out as very good .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Kenosha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Colleen at the front desk will do whatever she can to help out guests from out of town. I have been to way to many hotels where it appears as though you are bothering the staff. NOT THE CASE WITH COLLEN!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Brian T
Fort Mohave, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I and my family spent 6 days here. We found the experience to be excellent. The front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location was great. Only 15 minutes from the Baltimore Inner Harbor and many fine restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was my first stay at a Hampton's Inn since 2006 and I was very please with all aspects of the hotel and it staff. The staff was accommodating, helpful, and very professionally attired and informed as to the area. I will most certainly stay here again in two weeks now that I know the hotel has suites available and not just single rooms as I had thought.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

we have used this hotel now for over 10 years. we keep coming back to this even thought the price is a bit high. the rooms are clean. everyone is very nice to deal with. we tried other hotels in that area and keep going back to this one. if you add the price of eating out and having breakfast at the hotel you are a getting a great deal.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you again for staying with us! I know you have experienced many changes over the last 10 years and I am glad to hear that we still can fulfill your needs. As I mentioned previously, we will be having a new renovation for the rooms in 2014. We are overjoyed with this announcement and hope to see you soon. Thank you again so much for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed here for four nights on business. My room had a king w/sofa bed and liked the layout. The bed was very comfortable. I had mixed feelings about the location as it shared a parking lot with a strip mall, but it was fine and I never had to park far from the entrance. The breakfast fare was your Hampton Inn norm, and I took the grab-n-go breakfast option one morning.

The front desk provided menus for a couple of restaurants that delivered, so that was helpful. There are various places to eat nearby. I headed into downtown Baltimore one evening, which took about 20 mins from the hotel. The staff were quite attentive and helpful. I give it a thumbs up.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expecations. I hope you had a great time in Baltimore! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for your kind and honest feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,141 reviews
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!