“Great location great price”

Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We like the Hampton Inn but this location was conveniently located by stores and restaraunts that made our stay great. We would definately stay here again. Thank you Hampton Inn for providing us with a nice comfortable place to stay away from our home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your most recent stay with us! It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future when visiting the Glen Burnie/ Baltimore area.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Comfortable stay for 2 nights with my kids for a dance competition. Not much else in the area, but the hotel is clean, staff is very attentive and the value for room and breakfast is very good. Would return if I was back in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor rating of your most recent stay in Glen Burnie! We truly value your feedback and we look forward to hosting your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Nice place to stay and excellent value! Though Hampton Inn is usually overlooked, people should pay more attention to this establishment and you will not regret it. The next time I travel I will consider staying at the Hampton Inn again. Thank you..!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you again for completing a Trip Advisor review for our property. Thank you for your kind and inspiring review! We loved having you here and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is the hotel that my company has me stay in when I travel. The two young gentleman that check me in are always very friendly and helpful. The check out staff need to work a bit on their customer service skills (they lost a tax-exemption code and had an attitude with me because they could not find it). The bed was a bit uncomfortable, but all in all I cannot complain. The room and bathroom are always clean and the hotel is quiet at night. Has an interesting location...in a strip mall, but I can walk to get something to eat, so again, I will not complain!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you again for completing a rating on Trip Advisor and our Guest Satisfaction survey. I wanted to reach out again and inform you that our team will strive for perfection in the future. We hope to see you soon for your training and hope you are staying warm.

Thank you again for staying with us! We love having you here!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel was a convenient location for a weekend seminar but that was about the only plus. I was very surprised when I was paying over $200 for a 2 night stay to find that my room did not have a fridge, microwave or closet! The next morning I found that there was also no pool, hot tub or fitness room- 3 things I was looking forward to after a 16 hour class! I do have to say the room was at least clean and quiet. Needless to say if I take another seminar in this area I will be looking around a little more before I book a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete your ratings of your most recent stay. I do apologize that a pool and fitness center was not available at our property. Our front desk has great options for you if this is ever a huge concern. I apologize again and hope that you will see us soon after our future renovations! I know we can WOW you next time!

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Couldn't have asked for a nicer room - everything was great. The staff was especially friendly, even remembering my name & making me feel very welcome. The breakfast area is very comfortable, too, and the food selection amazing. The breakfast staff took time to talk to me and check if I needed anything - even cleared the items I was finished with from the table!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Glen Burnie! I have shared your kind comments with our breakfast staff. We are pverjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stay only one night in this hotel for New Years Eve. They shuttled us to our party that night and picked us up when it was over. We stayed late but everyone in the hotel was so nice and did what ever they could to make us welcome. The driver was so helpful and kind. We got up too late for breakfast but look forward to doing it again next year. Great hotel, lovely room but best of all the personnel were so helpful. This is a winner.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherrbrwn

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad to hear your accommodations exceeded your expectations! We at Hampton hope that you have a great New Year! Thank you for ringing it in with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington I...
#24 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!