“terry c”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
North Carolina
“terry c”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

convenient location for getting in and out of downtown baltimore. no on site exercise room, yet free access to gold's gym nearby. spacious and comfortable room, quiet a/c, but no mini-fridge. very courteous staff. plenty of well lit parking next door in shopping center. convenient location to several shopping centers and restaurants. easy access to I-695 and I-97.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Terry C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My friends and I booked two rooms.The staff was friendly and answered all our questions. The location was great with Walmart a block away. The only improvement would be to have a microwave and a small refrig. in the room. We got by without them but it would have been nice. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Gery V
MONICA R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Let me begin by expressing my gratitude for your wonderful comments on our Guest Satisfaction survey. It was very nice to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn-Glen Burnie!
At the Hampton Inn, our guests are our top priority. We strive to show that we value your business as a customer and would like nothing more than to continue our relationship. Hospitality is what we are all about, and your feedback has let us know that we are succeeding.

Again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciated it and look forward to hosting you in the future!

Monica Rodriguez
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Myself and 3 others in my family and another family of 5 stayed here for a night before our cruise. The hotel staff was fantastic. The rooms were comfortable and cozy. The HD tvs were a plus. In the morning we had a great breakfast complete with waffles and fruit. The shuttle to take us to the cruise port was fast and ontime. Parking was included and without issue for the week we were away. When we returned from our cruise, the front desk clerk was kind enough to give us a wifi password so we could check a few things online before we left for home. Overall, thos was a fantastic place to stay and we will certainly stay here again if we cruise from Baltimore again. Its small things like this that make for a great vacation!

• Stayed December 2012
MONICA R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Let me begin by expressing my gratitude for your wonderful comments on our Guest Satisfaction survey. It was very nice to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn- Glen Burnie

Again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciated it and look forward to hosting you in the future!

Monica Rodriguez
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This hotel is in a great location. Only 15 mins from the harbor and at half the cost.Rooms are very clean and staff is extremely nice, When coming back to Baltimore this is where i will be staying.The parking is free. This location is conveniently located inside of shopping center with all kinds of wonderful stores within walking distance.

Room Tip: odd rooms face shopping center
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jay W
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn for your lodging needs. We value and appreciate your feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our team works very hard to ensure all our guest are 100% satisfied! We hope to see you soon on your next visit to the Baltimore Area!
New Freedom, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Let me start by saying, we booked 2 weeks in advance for my son and daughter in laws wedding for October 27, 2012.We arrived after 10:30 pm.
The front desk receptionist was very welcoming and gave us all the info, and also told us about breakfast from 6am to 10:00 am. I was impressed how nice it was, the front lobby was very modern with table and chairs and an area for coffee and tea.We were in room 330, it was very nice, clean, modern,and the beds were super comfy, linens were soft as silk we slept like lamb. We went down for breakfast about 8:31@m, I was extremely impressed, we were greeted good morning by the warm receptionist and she directed us to breakfast.WOW.., I surely was smitten by the breakfast, it was like a miniature cafe , Pristine clean, there were chafer with egg and cheese omelet's , sausage, as well as hot oatmeal with all the fixing's, waffles, French toast, an array of cold cereals ,fruit, danishes, bagels, muffins, very very clean , and the cafe attendant was very nice and she was right there making sure things were clean. The dining area was very very nice, very modern , almost like a StarBucks feel and look, very cozy and warm, we enjoyed our breakfast , ate and relaxed. I thought it would be a typical continental breakfast of Danishes and bagels , which is what most hotels have.This was far and beyond my expectation's, it was wonderful.
This was all included in our hotel price, it was Fabulous ,I was so impressed , that I will definetly stay there again , it was near everything, parking was simple and entrance was right by the hotel doors.
This Hamton Inn deserves this rating, ***** FiVE STaRs ;)
Respectfully,
Robin Whitley

Room Tip: Room 330, and any room there, but 330 was a nice view of town
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel is typical for a Hampton... clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast. The location for this hotel is good if you plan on visiting the Inner Harbor and have your own car. Parking is easy and FREE. It's a straight shot to Inner Harbor and just a few miles. Also, it's in the middle of a lot of typical retail shopping and restaurants. The price isn't too much less than staying closer to the Inner Harbor, but once you add in parking costs for valet close to the Inner Harbor, the savings add up. The other thing to note is that at the other end of Governor Ritchie Hwy (about five miles) is a large shopping mall with a Macy's... in case you're into shopping.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank cmarret
West Virginia
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have to admit that I did not read the reviews for the Hampton Inn Glen Burnie before booking, so when I finally did read them (the day of my stay), I was a little nervous. However, my room was very clean, the area seemed safe, and I didn't notice any strange smells. Yes, the location in a shopping plaza was unorthodox, but the plaza was well-lit and the parking lots seemed safe. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mountaineer2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,183 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!