“Good value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Central NJ
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I thought this property offered fairly quiet accommodations. Our room was near the vending machines and elevator and I expected a noisy Saturday night. But despite sharing a hotel with several girls' lacrosse teams and over-30 softball teams, we heard virtually nothing through our door or walls. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was perfect and very easy to find.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Woodbridge, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Let me start off by stating that I've had over 35 years of experiance in Facilities Maintenance and Building Management so I feel qualified in making my review.

I stayed at this hotel on Friday July 6, 2012 for one night. Because of the fact I stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, I've never experianced any problems with any other Hampton so I expected the same from this one.

Here are the facts, read them then you decide. First despite the fact I reserved a "smoking room" they put me in a non-smoking room so I had to repack my bags and move (ok no big deal...crap happens) In my new room, the a/c did not work properly and the room remained barely tolerable. The room phone did not work at all (no dial tone at all, could not make or receive phone calls) I had requested a refrigerator upon my arrival to keep delicate and perishable medicines cold (no refrigerator was available, had to keep my items in the ice bucket and change the ice about every 2 hours throughout my stay) Even the tv did not work properly (sometimes I would get sound but no picture)

When I complained to the front desk, they were understanding but little help. They sent a maintenance man up who could speak about 2 words of english and they made no offer to really try to correct anything or offer compensation for a miserable stay as they advertise.

I will not hold this against all the other Hampton Inns I've stayed at and I will continue to stay at Hampton, but it sure as hell won't be the one located on Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, Md.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sterling, VA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had corporate training for month and sayed at this location for the entire month of June. The staff was friendly and greeted me once they recognized me. The breakfasts were industry standard (same as a Holiday Inn Express). No refrigerators were a big negative for me since I stayed so long. I would also have enjoyed having a swimming pool. Hamption Inn is part of the Hilton Brand of hotels. They usually do have pools and a gym. This location seemed to be a stripped down location.

Eastern Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip. This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk and breakfast staff were pleasant and helpful. The bed was comfortable, and the room and bathroom were clean. The location is a soul-less patch of strip mall America, but there are ample chain food choices nearby. The location was close to the highway, making it easy on and off to Baltimore, Annapolis, and BWI

1 Thank kendocubano
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

This hotel is tucked into a strip mall so it's a tad hard to find, but there are Starbucks, Panera Bread, Qdoba Grill, Aldi's Grocery, Dick's Sporting Goods and a gymnasium all within a short walk. It was very affordable given it's only 10 minutes from Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Like many Hamptons, breakfast had good choices that varied over my 2-day stay, and the manager's reception one night was well done. The beds are comfortable, the cleaning staff does a good job, and the hotel was rather quiet at night given its urban location.

Room Tip: The suite on 3rd floor is sandwiched between the elevators and an electrical storage room so it'...
Warren, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed here for Preakness weekend in May, 2012. The hotel was clean, recently updated, comfortable, and staffed by friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast, as you would expect from a Hampton Inn, was good and more than adequate. The hotel is near the highway and a short drive away from downtown Baltimore. There were lots of chain shops (Lowe's, Target, etc.) nearby in case you forget something. Although there was no fitness center on site, the hotel offeres complimentary access to a Gold's Gym less than half a mile away.

All in all, it was a good value in a safe and convenient location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

Stayed here only for a single on my way to visit Gettysburg. I found this hotel to be in a good location on a major highway. So it's easy to go to different locations. My Room was a good size and clean. Price was very reasonable I have paid much more for a lot less. So if your in the Baltimore area and want a decent room at a good price. Consider this hotel

• Stayed May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,140 reviews
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!