“Lousy Chinese”

Add it.
Best Buffet
Ranked #193 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

For $12 a person I sure could have gotten a better quality of food. They provide a wide variety of less than mediocre food vfrom multitude of cuisines.
There is sushi on par with the ones sold at nearby Shoppers. Absolutely tasteless crawfish and mussels.
I didn't feel like eating rice or noodles, or what seemed to be a hibachi grill.
And to add insult to injury you don't get a fortune cookie. Absolutely the worst chinese place with a crowd to match.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

they use to have great food an it was really nice to eat there...now half the time the buffet bar will be empty..or food is dried out an old..plus they stopped serving things we really liked getting there..we use to eat here a lot too!!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

As they saying goes, you pay for what you get...dinner buffett is cheap and you have a variety of options from chicken, shrimp, sushi, desserts and the rice is tasty. I would not recommend this buffett as I've had much better. The negatives are the staff is not very friendly, some dishes don't have any taste; I watched one of the staff kicked some French fries that was on the floor rather than picked it up. I would not recommend this place to anyone, could be better.

1  Thank Bevon
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great price, good selection. Like that not everything that is offered is fried. Vegis are fresh and crisp. Always busy so the food is always being replaced and therefore hot and fresh. Dessert choices could be better but barely have room when done eating.

1  Thank WellTraveledtwo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Upon entering the food area I saw large roaches crawling all over the place. I quickly grabbed a staff member and made them aware of the roaches . The young lady simply smashed the roach with her shoe and kept working. I never received an explination or apology. I spoke to the manager and demanded a full refund, needless to say the staff did not seem a bit surprised nor did they give any explination for the filthy condition of the resturant. I will not be visiting the Best Buffet ever again and will be calling the health department to voive my complaints