“Great price and choices”
Review of Best Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Buffet
Ranked #192 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great price, good selection. Like that not everything that is offered is fried. Vegis are fresh and crisp. Always busy so the food is always being replaced and therefore hot and fresh. Dessert choices could be better but barely have room when done eating.

1  Thank WellTraveledtwo

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Upon entering the food area I saw large roaches crawling all over the place. I quickly grabbed a staff member and made them aware of the roaches . The young lady simply smashed the roach with her shoe and kept working. I never received an explination or apology. I spoke to the manager and demanded a full refund, needless to say the staff did not seem a bit surprised nor did they give any explination for the filthy condition of the resturant. I will not be visiting the Best Buffet ever again and will be calling the health department to voive my complaints

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My friends and family frequent the Best Buffet a lot. They have a nice salad bar, chinese food, and American food. Food is hot and is replaced in a timely fashion. They have fried shrimp which is done to perfection. Food is seasoned well. It's much better then the buffet across the road. Which is tasteless.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

They are just like every other Chinese Buffet. Noting special but have what you expect at a reasonable price. Utility grade eating at best!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I can't believe how they've changed. This used to be the BEST Asian all you can eat buffet in Glen Burnie. WHAT HAPPENED???? I haven't been here in about 2 years. OMG, I will not be back again. I remember when I used to come here and there were so many other Asian people eating here. So, you know that the food was good. They used to have Happy Family and a whole lot of different dishes.

I went to the restaurant today and I couldn't believe how BADDDDDDD the food was. Even the restaurant was empty. There were about 5 people there. And this was about 3pm. I'm not sure if they have a new chef or what's going on, but, they need to do something. Needless to say, I WILL NOT go back.