“Has a good variety of food”
Review of Best Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Buffet
Ranked #188 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My friends and family frequent the Best Buffet a lot. They have a nice salad bar, chinese food, and American food. Food is hot and is replaced in a timely fashion. They have fried shrimp which is done to perfection. Food is seasoned well. It's much better then the buffet across the road. Which is tasteless.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

They are just like every other Chinese Buffet. Noting special but have what you expect at a reasonable price. Utility grade eating at best!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I can't believe how they've changed. This used to be the BEST Asian all you can eat buffet in Glen Burnie. WHAT HAPPENED???? I haven't been here in about 2 years. OMG, I will not be back again. I remember when I used to come here and there were so many other Asian people eating here. So, you know that the food was good. They used to have Happy Family and a whole lot of different dishes.

I went to the restaurant today and I couldn't believe how BADDDDDDD the food was. Even the restaurant was empty. There were about 5 people there. And this was about 3pm. I'm not sure if they have a new chef or what's going on, but, they need to do something. Needless to say, I WILL NOT go back.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We ate at this Chinese buffet for dinner while staying in Baltimore one night. While the selection was indeed large, some items were not as tasty as at our local Chinese buffets, also not very hot. However, it was certainly worth the $9.99 we paid and we got our money's worth.

1  Thank checkitout
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Anytime you go to a buffet and their are roaches crawling on the food counters that is a severe problem. The food is not hot, I just found the overall experience terrible. I will never return.