“A great little latin american "dive"”

Los Portales Incorporated
Ranked #17 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Annapolis, MD
“A great little latin american "dive"”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

We have been here several times with friends. It serves good, relatively cheap Mexican/Latin American food. However don't expect to have anything more than really a step up or two from Chevy's as it really borders on being what I would consider a dive. Located on Aviation Blvd., next to the Subway. Blink your eyes while driving and you will miss it. I had the California burrito, about 1.5 times the size of a burritto from Chipotle. It was good, but Chipotle still does it better.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank AnnapolisMatt

Odenton, MD
“Finally, good Mexican food in Maryland!”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I go to this restaurant for every special occasion in my life...birthdays, anniversaries, Fridays. haha. Serious, this place is incredible. Authentic Mexican food. I'm pretty sure everyone who works there is Hispanic. Yah, to me, that is important for good Mexican food.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Save your time and money and eat at Taco Bell instead”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Los Portales near BWI

We stayed at a Springhill hotel at the Baltimore airport and took their recommendation to eat at this restaurant in September. It was a Friday night and was very busy. While we waited to be seated several of the departing diners commented on how great the drinks were. My wife and I aren’t really drinkers so I can’t rate the drinks but if you are going their to eat I’d suggest you save yourself some time and money and stop at Taco Bell instead. This is what I’d call very poor Mexican food, the service was poor and the place was very noisy. I’d say this is another one of those places which is really all about the drinking rather then the food.

Baltimore
“Very Good Mexican Food w/Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Give this place close to BWI a try. Very good food, prompt courteous service. I've eaten there three times and will definitely go back. Everything I have had has been fresh and well prepared.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food for a great price.”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Good food for a great price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook