“Best spot after flight”

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Severna Park, Maryland
“Best spot after flight”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Frequently we find that when we pick folks up from BWI we are looking for somewhere to eat.
Los Portales is always friendly and the food is fantastic. This is also a great spot for a lunch. I know that Gerald loves subway, but you can only eat so many submarine sandwiches.

• Visited May 2013

“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food the best in GB”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been here a few times and I must say that their food is good, the quesadilla's are good and their fajitas are really good along with their drinks and salads.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank beachgrle1
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great Place and Affordable.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I didn't know what to expect going in but was pleasantly surprised. While waiting to catch a flight to BWI (very close proximity) we stopped in to catch a bite. Food was excellent and the margarita happy hour specials were hard to turn down. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ChrisG7777
Severn, Maryland
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The fajitas were delicious as always and the service was great. We will definitely go back. The chips and salsa in the beginning were an added bonus!

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Super Fast!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here and I must say that the service is fast, very fast. Our food was delivered in 5 minutes after we ordered. I have eaten here many times before with my son and I can tell that this is the rule not the exception. I found the food to be exceptional quality. I will tell you that if you like your food spicy you’re going to have to ask for the hot sauce. This goes for all of the food including the sauces. I asked for hot sauce and the waiter brought me two kinds (one hot and one really hot). In addition to being fast it is cheap our lunches were less than 8 dollars each. I also enjoy the ambience, complete with authentic Mexican décor along with the music makes you feel like it’s a real Mexican restaurant.

This place is bigger inside than it appears from the outside so generally there’s not a wait. The exception is 12-1 Monday to Friday. This restaurant is one of the most popular places for lunch around BWI so plan accordingly.
It can also get crowded on Fridays around happy hour. Parking also may be an issue if you come around this time. There is additional parking behind the 7-11.

• Visited November 2012