“Great Place and Affordable.”

Los Portales Incorporated
Ranked #17 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great Place and Affordable.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I didn't know what to expect going in but was pleasantly surprised. While waiting to catch a flight to BWI (very close proximity) we stopped in to catch a bite. Food was excellent and the margarita happy hour specials were hard to turn down. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ChrisG7777

Severn, Maryland
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The fajitas were delicious as always and the service was great. We will definitely go back. The chips and salsa in the beginning were an added bonus!

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Super Fast!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here and I must say that the service is fast, very fast. Our food was delivered in 5 minutes after we ordered. I have eaten here many times before with my son and I can tell that this is the rule not the exception. I found the food to be exceptional quality. I will tell you that if you like your food spicy you’re going to have to ask for the hot sauce. This goes for all of the food including the sauces. I asked for hot sauce and the waiter brought me two kinds (one hot and one really hot). In addition to being fast it is cheap our lunches were less than 8 dollars each. I also enjoy the ambience, complete with authentic Mexican décor along with the music makes you feel like it’s a real Mexican restaurant.

This place is bigger inside than it appears from the outside so generally there’s not a wait. The exception is 12-1 Monday to Friday. This restaurant is one of the most popular places for lunch around BWI so plan accordingly.
It can also get crowded on Fridays around happy hour. Parking also may be an issue if you come around this time. There is additional parking behind the 7-11.

• Visited November 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“WHY DONT THEY USE THE BAR AREA?!?!?”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Visited twice recently. And they have a nice bar, with about 8 seats, 2 flat screen TVs and full bar. BUT THEY DONT USE THE BAR, THEY DONT SEAT PEOPLE THERE, THERE IS NOT BARTENDER ON DUTY, AND THE TVs are NEVER ON. WHY? WHY?

You could make so much more money if you didn’t just use the area as a place for the employees to walk behind to get to and from the kitchen. When I go to the bar and sit down and ask for a menu... THEY ASSUME YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE FOOD FOR TAKE OUT. And if you do sit down, you will only see someone when they bring you your food.

Food is good. but as usual, just like their sister restaurant on route 2, Plaza Girabaldi, THE SERVICE IS ONLY AVERAGE and the waiters are not very personable and very quiet. They bring you your food and you have to find them to get your check. You don’t see them after the food comes. Want more drinks? Oh well.

• Visited August 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Okay Tex-Mex.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food was pretty standard Tex-Mex fare. Our waiter was horrible - inattentive, unfriendly, flat out ignored us several times when we tried to flag him down for the check (which, btw, we waited over 30 minutes for, counting from our 1st attempt). But - the waiter at the next table over seemed the complete opposite from what we could overhear, so it's the luck of the draw I guess. Prices are reasonable. Probably won't go back, but it wasn't the food's fault.

• Visited February 2012