“Great Chicken, Great Flavor, Great Price”
Review of Perchi's

Perchi's
Ranked #84 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We often order from Perchi's for lunch and the food is always great. The Peruvian style rotisserie chicken is a hit. I'm not fond of fries so I get Chaufas (Peruvian fried rice) and salad and it's great. The price for a whole chicken is amazing too. Another of our favorites from their menu is Flautus, they are like taquitos with chicken in side tortillas and fried, then served with lettuce and sour cream. Amazing. It's a great deal and a great change from the ordinary.

Reviewed July 16, 2009

I have just recently moved from Colorado here and had heard rumors about international cuisine being amazing, and plentiful, in MD. I went online to search for a place closeby that I could pick up some lunch and found a couple good reviews on Perchi's. A 10 minute walk later I found Perchi's and ordered the best chicken I've had in quite awhile. I was more than impressed with the quantity and quality of the rotisserie chicken and sides. The prices are more than reasonable and the food with worthwhile. From now on I'll be a regular customer to Perchi's!

Reviewed November 7, 2008

The food is EXCELLENT and the service is outstanding

Reviewed May 6, 2008

Every item I have tried is delicious. The flavor of the chicken is awesome. I highly recommend the salad with Mango Vinagarette, the Chauffa and plaintain. The wait staff is pleasant. This place gets an A+ all around from this picky eater.

Reviewed March 18, 2008

I work near this place. The food is yummy, but when ordering the chicken sandwich you have to pay for fries whether you want them or not. It's not a huge deal, but I feel it is a bit unfair to have to pay for them even if you don't want them. I can't bring the fries back to the office because of the greasy smell and they get cold by the time I get back anyway. What is the logic behind charging the same price? Because it is so close, I would eat there more often, if I got a break on the cost w/o fries.

Eat there, but make sure you get the fries with your sandwich!