“Outstanding Customer Service and Hotel”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Butler, Alabama
“Outstanding Customer Service and Hotel”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Upon arrival to the hotel, other hotel manager, Eunice, greeted us with a really big smile and greeting that made our evening after an all day of traveling. She was very accommodating when she realized we would best benefit from a handicap room due to my sister's illness. That was really refreshing to feel the sincere caring of the hotel staff. The night shift receptionist was especially professional as she answered many questions about the area and providing hotel information.......service with a smile. I can't say enough great comments about the positive experience of the entire staff here.
They made the stress of a serious medical visit to Baltimore pleasant by providing a very comfortable living accommodation for me and my sister.
Thank you all!

Alexis & Quintin

Room Tip: From talking with other hotel guest, all the rooms received a great review.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Quintin - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff provided you with everything you needed. Also, I am glad to know that you found your accommodations comfortable. We care about every guest that comes to stay at our hotel .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I´ve been staying for two weeks so far and intend to stay two more. The rooms are really comfortable, but what particularly stands out is the kindness and readiness of every employee.
I´m actually thankful, since it offers far more than what is paid for.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Andres - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was comfortable and our staff provided you with such great service. It has been a true pleasure having you stay with us so far, and we look forward you do so for another two nights and in the future.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had a great experience at da extended stay america in glen burnie, md. Its was in a great location close to da airport downtown baltimore and 30 mins from DC and it even has a Wal-Mart in da backyard

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a good experience at our hotel and that you liked our location. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I came to this hotel just to check it out to see if I wanted to stay here or not. I was greeter by a very friendly & loving staff member,Kahina. When asking her questions about the hotel/room, my sugar began to drop & I could not think or talk. Kahina notice how I changed & my daughter informed her that my sugar is dropping, Kahina helped my daughter in sitting me down & gave me hot chocolate & a muffin. She kept her eye on me while I was sitting there. Coming back over & over asking me, "are you ok." My daughter knew my questions & asked her about them. Once I began to felt better, I informed Kahina that I would like to put a reservation in. Kahina concern was over & beyond. I felt her true concern & love. It was a blessing to have a person with so much love/concern/compassion. I loved the room, kitchen, beds, & bathroom. But the tv stations sucked. They had/have 4 to 5 station on sports, I know you have men staying here, but it is more then men, this suppose to be a family hotel also. This did not help me to keep my child entertained in the room. They need to also look to help with children in reference to the tv:ex. bet,vh1,mtv, etc. That was the only down point in my visit but everything else was wonder-
ful. It was variety of places to eat & shop. You might see me next year, do something with the channel on tv. Oh, the housekeeper had to leave early & could not do my room,Kahina did not feel she was too good to do my room. I did not know she was a manager.Wow you have the best person, Kahina. Never thought she was too good. I did not know she was a manager until I spoke with her manager who was there when I checked out. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank c h
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for your comments about my staff, and I do apologize that our television channels did not meet your expectations. As we continue to improve our offerings, we will keep your feedback about this in mind. Still, I'm so pleased to hear that Kahina helped you with all your needs.

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Came to Glen Burnie for 4 months work and ended up here for 1.5 years. The Extended Stay made that time much less difficult. Shenicka and Kahina where both very helpful. Only down side is the limited amount and variety of the kitchen utensils and cookware. Close by scale dining in the area is limited but a drive of 10-15 min. it improves

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with two of our very helpful staff members, Shanika and Kahina.

Once again, thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Glen Burnie
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Myself and my husband my five children stayed here for about two weeks. From the moment we arrived, until the moment we left all the staff were so friendly and very accomodating. The girls at the front desk, Kahina and Shenicka were so plesant, professional, and extremely friendly. They made sure all our needs were met and they were so polite to all of us. The room was new and very clean. The hotel was very well kept as well. This was a great experience, and we would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Great service
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ericka M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi Ericka,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the staff especially Kahina and Shenicka. I am proud of our team for making your stay so pleasant and accommodating. We strive every single day to make sure every guest is satisfied. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been here for 3 weeks and will be staying for another 7 weeks while I transition into housing. It's a wonderful place to stay. The staff (front desk, cleaning and maintenance) is very courteous and helpful from getting change to helping with extra things during your stay.

The room is great, very spacious and everything works well. Flat screen tv is nice and they allow big dogs which is a plus for me at only $150 for your entire stay (for me staying 2.5 mos is a plus)

Only things that would have made this place perfect is a small fitness room and an indoor pool which seems common for most hotels. But is just fine without it since fitness centers are pretty cheap in the area.

The same guy Mark M talked about knocked on my door, called my room asking for money. So just don't give your number out or give money to strangers and you'll be fine :-)

a 24 hour Walmart and other stores are really close by and it's conveniently located right near route 10. Very nicely maintained grounds with a couple picnic tables and lots of flowers and flowering trees.

I would highly recommend this place if you're staying for short or long term.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Beth - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff, clean rooms and landscaping. We appreciate your feedback regarding having a pool and gym onsite. I will forward your comments to our upper management for review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#8 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!