“Good hotel for business stay”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Good hotel for business visit. Helpful staff.
Overall good experience

I am here since two three days and so far my experience is good with the hotel. Rooms are clean and equipped with basic amenities for people staying for long period for business visits.

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us and our staff was helpful to you during your stay. We look forward to continuing to provide for you and hopefully seeing you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie

Reviewed June 16, 2013

i have to say, i have stayed at many hotels, and this one has been one of the best on my list! the rooms are very clean and very comfortable.... the staff is always very friendly and very helpful.. Kahina at the front desk has been wonderful to us in meeting all of our needs and even goes out of her way to meet them... i love this hotel and will be back here for sure!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Susy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very happy with our outstanding service here at Extended Stay Glen Burnie. The staff and I strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, so it is really rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived very late and received friendly reception. I was pleased to arrive in recently renovated rooms. It was neat and clean. The wifi was free as opposed to earlier reviews to the contrary.If I am in the area again I would definitley stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Lew - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you arrived at our hotel to a friendly reception from the overnight staff. As well, it is really great to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and the free WiFi we offer to all of our guests. It was a pleasure having you visit us!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The housekeeping staff always smiled and graciously asissted in any need I had. Even before I arrived a family member called to make reservations and asked if additional help could be given with luggage to the room upon arrival. The front desk offered to help. The housekeeping staff would provide anything I needed in a timely pleasant manner, whether it was clean towels or a change of linen. The warm hearted staff impressed me.

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that our entire staff greeted you with a smile and assisted you with all your needs. We strive every day to make sure all of our guests are taken care of, so we are very happy to know we were able to do this for you.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel once every month and the rooms are exceptional. Staff are very friendly and profesional. I recommend this hotel to every one. This place is close to every thing that you need to go to. I just love this place.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dennis - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our rooms were exceptional and my staff was very friendly as well as professional. We strive to provide a great experience for all guests that come to our hotel.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When checking in at three o'clock, there was no one at the front desk. We had to wait twenty munites until someone showed up. Even with a reservation, check in did not go well. They were trying to send us to another property. The rooms were OK, but had a funny smell. There were too many people that seemed to be just hanging around. We were over charged for both rooms, but that was eventually corretced.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your check in at our hotel was not efficient, even with a confirmed reservation . To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be working with my staff to ensure that a presence is maintained at the front desk to assist the needs of our guests. Thank again and if you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at bgb@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

the people that work there are very friendly very helpful. every morning they have coffee ready and breakfast ready for you. The people to clean the rooms are very efficient. and if you're looking for hotel to stay and I would recommend this one the extended stay in Glen Burnie Maryland .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Carl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm pleased to hear that the staff was so friendly and that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast we offer in the Lobby each morning. The staff and I strive to provide great rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#26 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!