“Skip this place”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed May 27, 2013

When checking in at three o'clock, there was no one at the front desk. We had to wait twenty munites until someone showed up. Even with a reservation, check in did not go well. They were trying to send us to another property. The rooms were OK, but had a funny smell. There were too many people that seemed to be just hanging around. We were over charged for both rooms, but that was eventually corretced.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your check in at our hotel was not efficient, even with a confirmed reservation . To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be working with my staff to ensure that a presence is maintained at the front desk to assist the needs of our guests. Thank again and if you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at bgb@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

the people that work there are very friendly very helpful. every morning they have coffee ready and breakfast ready for you. The people to clean the rooms are very efficient. and if you're looking for hotel to stay and I would recommend this one the extended stay in Glen Burnie Maryland .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Carl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm pleased to hear that the staff was so friendly and that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast we offer in the Lobby each morning. The staff and I strive to provide great rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We ended up living here while looking for a rental house in the area. Very accommodating. I just wish it had an oven, but we made due by buying bag meals for the stove top. And a King Bed would have been nice as well, but all they have is Queens. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I've stayed in many hotels and this by far is the nicest and has extra room which comes in handy for us with a baby in the room and all his belongs while we wait to find a rental house.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Heather - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that we do not offer an oven in our rooms or a king size bed at this time. Still, we are very happy to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable for you and your baby. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very comfortable clean and friendly To clean the room for Plainwell and the people are very friendly Fresh coffee and snacks in the morning and there's plenty of places to eat around I recommend this place for anyone

• Stayed: April 2013

Richard - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our Hotel was very comfortable for you and the staff was friendly. I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed the coffee and snacks from our new grab and go breakfast.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff at Extended Stay America in Glen Burnie, MD was very welcoming and professional. Everything was readily available. They were able to make a few accommodations. The rooms were clean and prepared. I would have loved to have a slightly larger breakfast and a pack and play for my daughter. But we were able to secure the cot for her. The housekeeping rushed us to leave a bit, but I would my chances because I would definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Second floor was nice. Little to no traffic. Very quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Jenee' - I want to personally thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apology regarding feeling rushed at check out time. This was not our intention and I will be sure to address this with the staff. As well, I will forward your suggestions regarding a larger breakfast along with Pack and Play to my Manager for further review. Still, we are happy to know that our staff were very welcoming and professional.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I e
Would highly recommend this place. It was very clean the staff are very nice and helpful they made our stay great and they are like a family to us. We enjoy our stay in this place. This staff are professional.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Margaret - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about the hotel. We strive to provide clean rooms and first class customer service for all of our guests to enjoy. It is so rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I come from Chicago with my daughter.I'm pregnant and I even don't ask for first floor room,but on reception that nice lady name Kahina give us a perfect room on the first floor to stay. Servise was excellent.!!!especially when Kahina was there. She is very professional lady,who help us a lot during our stay in the hotel.
Kahina is very helpful and nice person.Thx Kahina for excellent service!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Kahina was very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!