“All that I needed”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The staff was pleasant and courteous. They made each guest feel very special. The price was affordable, the room and appliances were very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Having access to WiFi at no additional cost was a plus for me. The hotel is in walking distance to restaurants and Walmart. I would definitely stay here again.

GA girl

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Heatmaxie
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying at our Extended Stay Glen Burnie location and that our staff was great. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love the staff and they are so professional about everything . I will recommend this hotel too all my family , friends and business associates. Whenever i'm in the area , this will be the hotel that I will be staying .

• Stayed: March 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America - Baltimore Glen Burnie. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recommend this hotel compared to other hotels in the area it was nice quiet and peaceful the people at the front desk were very nice and professional and I enjoyed my 2 days staying there it's located close to a Walmart if you wanna get any food and also an all you can eat buffet right across the street I will be returning here very soon :)

• Stayed: March 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was great and you enjoyed your stay at our location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed February 15, 2013

ESA-Glen Burnie made my stay a very pleasant one. I was there for 11 days and was very pleased with the staff and housekeeping. If I have to do it again; I would request the same hotel. The location surved my purpose wonderfully. That being my first time staying and working in Baltimore; I could not have asked for a better location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was excellent. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

the extented stay america hotel is so good..the personnel and crew are nice people...the room are clean new renovation with wide screen tv in room...and have free breakfast and coffee.. fruits...in all are so good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that Our staff was wonderful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

this place is very nice, the stuff are very friendly. I am staying here since Nov 2012 maybe 3 months and I receive weekly service, when I go to my room its smells fresh and I love it. I recommend this place.

Room Tip: rooms very clean
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that You enjoy staying here at Extended stay Glen Burnie, and that your room is always fresh. We strive to provide clean fresh rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Extended Stay staff are more than friendly they are the best. My experience with them was excellent, they are customer first. They made sure me and my families stay was very comfortable. It is close to stores that are convenient like Wal Mart. I would definitely recommend it to any one. The staff is welcoming and they make sure that the rooms are clean an neat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#25 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!