“Good food...fun atmosphere”

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #30 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The cheese steak sub is one of the best around & came with plenty of fries. The Cobb salad was large & very tasty. The cherry cobbler was basically a piece of cherry pie in a bowl with vanilla ice cream but was really quite good. Great happy hour deals on wine & margueritas. The service was friendly & the food came out super quick. There were so many TV's that it was almost a sensory overload but a sports lover's dream. Great place for a good, quick meal & drinks!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

So recently I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance, and I have found a real gem. This place not only cater's to the gluten free community, it also serves wonderful food. I was able to enjoy gluten free hotwings as well as a cheeseburger with a gluten free bun, and it was fantastic.

The service was wonderful and the food was prepared fast. This place offers a variety emit options for us, and I will certainly return.

As for the non gluten items y daughter and husband both ordered regular burgers. Theirs came with a nice buttery potato roll. I wanted to bite right into it. My husband also had sweet potato fries that looked extremely appetizing. This place is a winner. I will certainly return.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I always have to visit this place before heading back to Nj. They need to open one already. They have a gluten free menu and even offer gluten free hamburger bread and hoagies. I'm not a sports-fanatic but this place has huge TVs everywhere and you have your own box to hear whatever channel you are most interested in. Huge raven and Baltimore orioles fan... Still friendly to the Yankee fans lol. Plus the staff is awesome!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Not anything special but normal sports bar atmosphere. Wings were good but not anything special. Would go again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I decided to stop in here for lunch and I am glad I did. I ordered the philly cheese steak and I found it to be a really good sandwich. The meat was plentiful and had good flavor and had the proper amount of cheese, mushrooms and onions. The fries were done just right and well seasoned. I sat at the bar and Jill was my server and she was very attentive and friendly.