“Gluten free Victory.”

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #29 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

So recently I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance, and I have found a real gem. This place not only cater's to the gluten free community, it also serves wonderful food. I was able to enjoy gluten free hotwings as well as a cheeseburger with a gluten free bun, and it was fantastic.

The service was wonderful and the food was prepared fast. This place offers a variety emit options for us, and I will certainly return.

As for the non gluten items y daughter and husband both ordered regular burgers. Theirs came with a nice buttery potato roll. I wanted to bite right into it. My husband also had sweet potato fries that looked extremely appetizing. This place is a winner. I will certainly return.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I always have to visit this place before heading back to Nj. They need to open one already. They have a gluten free menu and even offer gluten free hamburger bread and hoagies. I'm not a sports-fanatic but this place has huge TVs everywhere and you have your own box to hear whatever channel you are most interested in. Huge raven and Baltimore orioles fan... Still friendly to the Yankee fans lol. Plus the staff is awesome!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Not anything special but normal sports bar atmosphere. Wings were good but not anything special. Would go again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I decided to stop in here for lunch and I am glad I did. I ordered the philly cheese steak and I found it to be a really good sandwich. The meat was plentiful and had good flavor and had the proper amount of cheese, mushrooms and onions. The fries were done just right and well seasoned. I sat at the bar and Jill was my server and she was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

While I agree with most of the other reviews that the service is good, it should be~ they have so many employees working I'm not sure how they make any money. Staff are friendly and attentive. That's where the good experience ends. We've been here several times and it just keeps going downhill.

We tried the crab dip appetizer and if you live in Maryland, we have some of the best, but what they served had a terrible fishy taste, very salty and no lump crab meat. I realize that chain restaurants don't typically use local crabmeat for recipes, but this was just BAD.

The roasted chicken was okay, but the vegetables were undercooked and the chicken was overcooked. The fish and chips were very greasy and had very little flavor. Perhaps the best thing we had were the pretzel sticks. Unfortunately, the menu says they served with a cheese queso for sipping, but the thimble they served it an wasn't even big enough to dip the pretzels in! Maybe half the size of a shot glass?

We're pretty easy going when we go out as you can tell from 99% of my reviews and we always give credit where credit is due, but Glory Days really needs to step up their game AND their menu.