“Glen Burnie Institution but Still Great”

Sunset Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #27 of 264 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2011

have been going there for decades. The food is consistent and excellent. The shrimp salad is awsome, big portions and big shrimp. Only one change I would suggest is to allow people to order from the lunch menu early on Sunday afternoons. Their dinners are so huge I shy away from lunch on Sunday.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

From the time we walked in until we left everyone was friendly and helpful. There were more than enough options to choose from. Something for everyone. The food was great. Loved the relish tray & cheese and crackers that just came before we ordered. Server was very helpful. When we left I realised I had left a DVD there so I called and asked them to mail it to me and I would give them a credit card for the postage. They mailed it free of charge. We are already planning on going there again.

1  Thank vlhodges
Reviewed May 2, 2011

If you"re ever in the area when hunger strikes and you aren't quite sure what it is you want, I suggest you head to the Sunset Restaurant & Lounge. Upon entering, there is someone there that can answer any questions you may have; from what's good today to where's the best seating. You'll be met with a large selection of wonderful appetizers, entrees, and deserts so diverse, there's something for everyone! The steaks are tender and cooked to order. The seafood is always fresh and plentiful. I find that the atmosphere warm and inviting and the staff never without a smile. Priceing isn't going to break the bank but it isn't a fast food joint either. If you go, I think you'll find your way back time and time again. I know I did!

Reviewed April 7, 2010

I have always had a great time at Sunset I always plan around 4 partys a year there around 25 people or so I would not have a party anywhere else they have a manager there named Stacey who takes care of the partys she is the one to ask for she is really nice and understanding and will work with you. Our last party we had about 30 people our servers were Brandie and Kathy they were an amazing team!! Our food was on time and great most of us had the baked stuff shrimp dinner which most of us needed to take half of it home. I see alot of bad reviews on here but I have aways been pleased.Try it

Reviewed April 17, 2009

One of Maryland's best whose quality and standards have not disappointed since the 1970's that's right...there is a reason they are still in business. Seafood emporium for certainty.