“Italian”
Review of Romanos Restaurant

Romanos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Romanos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Romano's Restaurant is a casual family restaurant serving fresh seafood, mouthwatering steaks, irresistable pastas, garden fresh salads, homemade desserts and much more. We use only the finest and highest quality ingredients in all of our dishes. All of the staff at Romano's is dedicated to providing te finest cusine and serice ensuring each guest's experience is memorable!Romano's serves one of Maryland's best award winning crab cakes. We use only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat and perfect blend of spices to create this masterpiece. You will not be dissapointed.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The portions of good are huge. Enough for lunch next day. Typical Italian restaurant. Stay away from lamb chops.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped at Romanos the evening before leaving for a cruise. This was our first visit to Glen Burnie so we had to rely on tripadvisor to chose a restaurant. We were very glad we did as Romanos was all reviewers had said and more. The quality and quantity of the food was outstanding. I enjoyed the best Eggplant Parm I've ever eaten.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Untill Romanos I truly thought I'd had the best in crabcakes. Well, needless to say I was WRONG. My brother recommended Romanos an agreed to pay for my crabcake if I wasn't happy. That in itself was a deal I couldn't refuse. Say CRABCAKES an I'll say ROMANOS.

1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed March 17, 2014

my husband and I went here just saturday Martin March. The crab dip was so hot it burnt my tongue. My cocktail was watered down. Our food was pretty good on a scale of 1 to 10 I give it to 6. No catch up was brought to us, no refills except for one in a one hour. This place was very busy with them when we came. Today I called the manager, she said she would address the issues with her co worker. She did not offer me anything else, my bill was 53 dollars and some change I tipped $2 because that's what the waitress deserved. I'm very disappointed and I should have got a free lunch or something.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my wife recently dined at Romanos and we were extremely pleased. The food was fantastice. The stuffed shrimp was excellent and my wife got the stuffed lobster and it was huge and delicious. The crab cakes were the best we have ever had and we eat out all the time. The service was great. We will definitely be back!!!